Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 11
Signos: 601,303
Official Novus Account

RESTRICTED ITEM REDEMPTION
Redeeming your Bonded

Once you have purchased one of our many Bonded restricted items, you must respond to this thread with the correct form below in order to have your item recognized.

For more information on the restricted item process, please read this guidebook page.

Realistic Bonded (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Realistic Bonded</font></div></center>

<u><b>Information</b></u>
<b>Character gaining Bonded:</b> @CHARACTER - LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT GAINING THE ITEM
<b>Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED
<b>Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out?</b> YES OR NO

<u><b>Thread Specifics</b></u>
<b>Opting for a Quest?</b> YES (SPECIFY TO WHICH: STAFF-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN EXTENDED QUEST) OR NO - IF YOU CHOOSE NO, YOU WON'T RECEIVE THE ADDITIONAL +1EXP AND CANNOT QUEST LATER ON FOR THIS ITEM<b>-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality?</b> A QUICK SUMMARY OF YOUR FUTURE BONDED'S PERSONALITY
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?</b> PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "MEETING" THE BONDED FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* YOUR BONDED
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?</b> LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to meet your Bonded?</b> LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR HOW YOUR CHARACTER GAINS THEIR BONDED, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. I cannot include the Bonded in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Bonded. If I am found writing my character with a Bonded other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

<b>Signed:</b> YOUR OOC NAME

~~~
</blockquote></blockquote>

Pack Bonded (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Bonded Pack</font></div></center>

<b>Character gaining Bonded:</b> @CHARACTER - LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT GAINING THE ITEM
<b>Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Pack' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF YOU ANSWERED 'NO' TO THE ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN THE BONDED PACK?

<b>Opting for a Quest?</b> YES (SPECIFY TO WHICH: STAFF-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN EXTENDED QUEST) OR NO - IF YOU CHOOSE NO, YOU WON'T RECEIVE THE ADDITIONAL +1EXP AND CANNOT QUEST LATER ON FOR THIS ITEM<b>-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality?</b> A QUICK SUMMARY OF YOUR FUTURE BONDED'S PERSONALITY
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?</b> PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "MEETING" THE BONDED FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* YOUR BONDED
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?</b> LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to meet your Bonded?</b> LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR HOW YOUR CHARACTER GAINS THEIR BONDED, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. I cannot include the Bonded in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Bonded. If I am found writing my character with a Bonded other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

~~~

Massive Bonded (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Massive Bonded</font></div></center>

<b>Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Massive' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>

~~~

Fantasy Bonded (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Fantasy Bonded</font></div></center>

<b>Type of Bonded:</b> KNOWN FANTASY CREATURE OR ORIGINAL SPECIES
<b>Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item?</b> YES OR NO

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>

~~~

Extinct Bonded (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Extinct Bonded</font></div></center>

<b>Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Extinct' item?</b> YES OR NO

<b>Opting for a Quest?</b> YES (SPECIFY TO WHICH: STAFF-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN EXTENDED QUEST) OR NO - IF YOU CHOOSE NO, YOU WON'T RECEIVE THE ADDITIONAL +1EXP AND CANNOT QUEST LATER ON FOR THIS ITEM<b>-- If yes to staff-written: What is your Bonded's personality?</b> A QUICK SUMMARY OF YOUR FUTURE BONDED'S PERSONALITY

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>

~~~

Messages In This Thread
Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - by Novus Team - 10-28-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - by Avdotya - 10-28-2018, 06:19 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - by Kassandra - 10-28-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - by Euryale - 12-23-2018, 03:40 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - by Selena - 12-29-2018, 09:13 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - by Pan - 02-16-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - by Polyxena - 03-28-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds - by Rufio - 04-22-2019, 07:21 AM