Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - the have-its and the have-nots

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vendetta

when it rains, it pours
there will be blood in the water

Please, Vendetta thought, holding the other woman’s gaze unwaveringly as she turned to look at the unicorn with a challenge in her eyes. She would remember it, oh how she would. One day, when she wore no skirts or finery, she would remember this challenge and show this woman just how she had clawed, fought and won her way to the place she stood now. She did not need Solis or his blessing to get her success, she had done it all on her own. Could her company say the same?

'All pretty things eventually lose their sweetness,' and again, Vendetta found she agreed. She, perhaps, had been sweet once. As a child, a girl who knew and understood nothing of the real world, who had nothing but idyllic hopes and dreams. How quickly she had lost it, how swiftly it had been stripped from her, stolen away along with her innocence. Vendetta would never return to those days. Sweetness had long left her and she was better off for it.

“I believe I just saw one of your informants pass through the crowd,” came Azrail’s voice in her head. Vendetta’s keen ruby eyes drifted toward him, where he lingered in the shadows a few feet away. “It seems our little tete-a-tete is at an end, I have some business I must attend to,” she said, giving her attention one last time to the woman at her side. “It’s been a pleasure, I'm sure” and then the unicorn is all but gone, moving through a crowd that, though it tried, could not quite swallow her up. She met Azrail by the door, and together the pair left the black and white room, and the skull masked woman inside it, behind.
@Avdotya Ven out <3

Messages In This Thread
the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 12-05-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 12-10-2018, 09:08 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 12-12-2018, 10:26 AM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 12-17-2018, 02:19 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 12-30-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 02-18-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 03-01-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 03-04-2019, 11:58 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 03-09-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 05-06-2019, 03:17 PM