Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I AM A MARBLE MAN

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

AVDOTYA

you think i'll be the dark sky so you can be the bright star?

I'LL 

SWALLOW

YOU 

WHOLE

As drinks began to spill and drunken tempers rose, Avdotya found herself questioning why she ever thought attending a masquerade - in Denocte, no less - was a half-decent idea. Yet there she stood, taking a sip of her peculiar spiced liquor while El Toro was quite suddenly shoved into the table behind them (which then inadvertently involved an unsuspecting woman who was ever so innocently pouring herself a glass).

Had she not spent so long testing many of the drinks set out, perhaps the viper simply would have excused herself from the dramatics; however, she could not help but linger while the pale man took to bulldozing his assailant. The mare with the stained gown then scurried by, bumping another as she disappeared into the crowd... leaving Avdotya to blame for so rudely pushing into another body.

At first it was incoherent screaming and what she thought may have been a demand for an apology, but Avdotya soon found another woman’s face unpleasantly close to her own. Truthfully, she was rather fond of her personal space, and so, while the yelling continued, her own voice boomed just loud enough to effectively disrupt her: ”Lest you wish to stir your next drink with your own tongue cut clean from your throat,” she paused to allow the mare a moment to collect herself (and possibly for dramatic effect), ”I would suggest you take a step back.”  Avdotya’s troubles were solved shortly after and the wound-too-tight screamer ran off surely to collect whatever form of security Denocte was offering for the event.

While that may have been an opportune moment to make her leave, she could not help but first look back to El Toro and see if, at the very least, he was still alive.

notes: 

tags @El Toro

by blair of shine, translated to html by meverrnind

Messages In This Thread
I AM A MARBLE MAN - by El Toro - 12-12-2018, 01:31 AM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by Avdotya - 12-30-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by El Toro - 01-11-2019, 01:02 AM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by Avdotya - 02-23-2019, 04:30 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by El Toro - 02-26-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by Avdotya - 02-28-2019, 11:07 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by El Toro - 03-07-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: I AM A MARBLE MAN - by Avdotya - 05-06-2019, 06:38 PM