Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - you gave me a reason

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eros

In his half-asleep reverie, Eros wonders if the world ever pieces together a day for someone; if it ever goes out of its way to draw up something uniquely perfect for them, and them alone. If it does, he thinks, today might be one of those days. He’s certain the birds outside must be chirping a love song for his and Aion’s ears only. That the sun had risen at just the perfect angle to illuminate their room in a warm, golden glow. If it is their day, he doesn’t want it to ever end.

So he blinks against the beaming light of morning, stuffs his head into Aion’s neck, and wills the passage of time away. “Just a few more minutes?,” he mumbles. (After all, they have many nights yet before they’ve even begun to catch up on all the ones they missed together.) Aion indulges him for a brief moment, with kisses and nuzzles, but it feels like no time at all when he withdraws to the door and leaves Eros exposed to the harsh glare of the sun. “Let’s go,” he says.

And Eros almost interrupts, ready to argue they have nowhere to be, that they should enjoy this time while they have it. But “I have something I want to show you,” Aion continues, and with the smile on his lips and twinkle in his eyes, Eros is powerless to deny him anything. He lets himself bask for a moment—not in the sunlight, but under Aion’s keen gaze; he’d ask if he sees something he likes, but he doesn’t need to to know his answer. Of course he does.

Eros allows himself one last languid stretch before rising from the bed to meet his mate at the door. “Where are we going?”

@aion
aimless | frank

Messages In This Thread
you gave me a reason - by Aion - 12-15-2018, 04:11 AM
RE: you gave me a reason - by Eros - 01-01-2019, 09:11 PM
RE: you gave me a reason - by Aion - 03-11-2019, 07:54 PM
RE: you gave me a reason - by Eros - 03-14-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: you gave me a reason - by Aion - 03-30-2019, 12:43 AM
RE: you gave me a reason - by Eros - 04-29-2019, 11:10 AM
RE: you gave me a reason - by Aion - 05-08-2019, 03:16 PM
RE: you gave me a reason - by Eros - 05-17-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: you gave me a reason - by Aion - 05-27-2019, 02:38 PM