Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I am the rupture breaking

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Saphrax

Saphrax watches her, his eyes never turning away from the eyeliner that traces the lids of her eyes. He is jealous, in this moment, that she has been blessed with something far more beautiful than he could have ever imagined. Just her eyeliner alone makes something deep in his belly flutter. It ignites a lust inside of him that he has not felt since coming to Novus. And yet, Saphrax has good control over his more lustful, primal desires. He can feel the way his body desires her and yet he ignores it as she steps closer to him.

He asks for the task she needs performed, to figure out if it is something that he might be able to accomplish. Unlike her, Saphrax is not a violent creature. He’s never raised a hoof against another, for he has never had a reason to. He’s more a lover than a fighter, a given instead of a taker. It is in her task that he can tell they are so vastly different from one another. Where darkness clouds her heart, light (well, lust, really) shines in his own.

He is silent, unsure if this is a task that he truly wishes to partake in. After all, this task would take lies and deceit, something he is good at. But it goes against his every core. The price would have to be right, he surmises.

And then she is moving closer to him, his eyes follow her, once again fixed upon her eyes. Her eyes were dangerous and it excited him – probably more than it should. And when she speaks, he offers her a crooked grin. He chuckles lightly as he peers into her eyes. “Honey, you don’t have to beg for me. I’ll give my body freely to you.” He would gladly give her a night to remember. And if she asked it of him, he’d insure that she didn’t want away with a filled uterus. He could be careful when he wanted to be, even if he did want to populate Novus with his own offspring.

He extends his wing forward, to tickle her shoulder with the feathers of flame. There was no heat in his touch, something he so desperately wanted. He wanted to be able to burn his enemies and ignite fire in his lovers. He missed his magic, almost as much as he missed home “As for a price – I want my magic back. I am dangerously close to purchasing it back. The cost is the remainder I need for my magic.” He needed his magic almost as much as he needed air to breathe. He was so close to regaining his magic that he could almost feel it burning into his skin.

@efphion

Messages In This Thread
I am the rupture breaking - by Efphion - 12-28-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: I am the rupture breaking - by Saphrax - 12-31-2018, 11:09 AM
RE: I am the rupture breaking - by Efphion - 01-22-2019, 04:03 PM
RE: I am the rupture breaking - by Saphrax - 01-28-2019, 06:19 PM