Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - in sleep he sang to me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 164 — Threads: 28
Signos: 385
Inactive Character

She has seen Anzhelo come from his tarot reading and she wonders what sort of information he had been given. He came out looking so bleak and alone. And yet, he almost seemed relieved that she had been passing by. But now it is Katniss’ turn to have her cards read. She has much on her mind and she wonders if the soothsayer will have any wisdom for her.

She enters her tent and looks to the pillows of red that she is motioned to sit on. Slowly, she makes her way to them and curls her legs beneath her. She looks to the reader of cards, her eyes heavy and full of emotion. For a brief moment she wonders what she should ask. If her daughters are alive, if Metaphor is safe, if she will succeed in protecting Denocte. There are so many things she wants to ask, but she does not even know where she should begin.

She silent a long moment before she looks up at the shed-star. When she asks her question, her words are heavy and thick with emotion. It speaks of her anguish, her guilt, and her love. She doesn’t hold much faith that this woman can ease her mind, but she figures it cannot hurt. “How is my family?” She asks of her twin girls abandoned in a world so many years ago and she asks of Metaphor - the one who currents holds her heart. She wants to know that even though they are not with her, that they are alright. She knows it is more important to ask if she will fail Isra, but she knows that will tell itself in the future if she is just patient. Her family, however, is something she fears she might never see again.

@Official Night Account

Messages In This Thread
in sleep he sang to me - by Katniss - 01-28-2019, 09:59 PM