Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Polyxena

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Polyxena

What item are you wishing to enchant? Accessory
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? No
-- If no: Free joining accessory
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? Yes
-- If no:

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A black mirror with an intricately carved ebony hardwood frame. Any individual who looks into the mirror may subjected to visions of past, present, or future. These are often confusing, disorienting, and not altogether helpful. An individual will have a substantial headache after looking into the mirror.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "GAINING" THE ENCHANTED ITEM FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* THE ENCHANTED ITEM
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR HOW YOUR CHARACTER GAINS THEIR ENCHANTED ITEM, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: Pres

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Pres / @Polyxena Enchantment approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their enchanted item.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Euryale - 02-02-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Caine - 03-03-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Azrael - 03-18-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Polyxena - 03-19-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Polyxena - 04-10-2019, 09:18 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Meridoc - 04-20-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Valefor - 04-26-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Llewelyn - 04-30-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Avdotya - 08-04-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Erasmus - 10-01-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Jask - 01-20-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Khier - 11-26-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Azrael - 12-18-2020, 05:26 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Maybird - 12-21-2020, 03:19 AM