Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Llewelyn

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Llewelyn

What item are you wishing to enchant? ACCESSORY

Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? NO
-- If no: Part of the three free small accessories when joining a new character
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? NO
-- If no: Dawn Court incentive.  >> https://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=3531&pid=18618#pid18618

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: The jewels in Llewelyn’s horns will randomly emit the sound of whispering, no words can be made out.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest?yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Veneror peak?:)
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? Welp, Llewelyn of the Whispers may go to veneror to pray and offer herself to listen for any blasphemy/inkling of discord amid Delumine to prevent what happened to Day from happening to Delumine and idk that’s just my idea, if y’all think of something better I’m so so into it 

Maybe her jewels are a way to remind her of her duty since she’s smart and all, but easily distracted lmao
Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: Eris

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Eris / @llewelyn - Enchanted Accessory has been approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Accessory item has been sent to her account, and you may now begin writing him with the enchantment ICly!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This redemption quest was written by @Zombie and can be found here! Once Llewelyn replies, you can claim the EXP.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Euryale - 02-02-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Caine - 03-03-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Azrael - 03-18-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Polyxena - 03-19-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Polyxena - 04-10-2019, 09:18 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Meridoc - 04-20-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Valefor - 04-26-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Llewelyn - 04-30-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Avdotya - 08-04-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Erasmus - 10-01-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Jask - 01-20-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Khier - 11-26-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Azrael - 12-18-2020, 05:26 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Maybird - 12-21-2020, 03:19 AM