Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - ready as i'll ever be

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 26 — Threads: 5
Signos: 30
Inactive Character

you shouldn't have to pay for your love
with your bones and your flesh

There is a hush when he walks through the cobblestone streets of his Court, a heavy weight pressed down against his shoulders, and not for the first time, he wonders what he is about to get himself into -- his idea is dangerous, the sort of thing that could get him killed, and yet… 

and yet, he cannot just stand off to the side and watch things happen any longer, not when there is war on the horizon and their queen nowhere to be found. He has never met her, but he has heard her stories in the mouths of her people, and he knows that she is one who might just be worthy of his loyalty, that she is not just here for the crown to rest upon her head.

“Ma'am,” He calls out to the golden pegasus when he spots her, quickening his step so that he might draw up alongside her in the midst of the search parties beginning to form. “...My name is Anzhelo. I wanted to offer my services to the Court… it is the least I can do.”He pauses and takes a deep breath before lifting his head up slightly, sorely missing the dragonscale necklace -- oh, how he could use the extra courage right now!
credits

@Moira

you were only a boy,
when you were thrown into a war.

Messages In This Thread
ready as i'll ever be - by Anzhelo - 03-10-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Moira - 03-24-2019, 04:25 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Anzhelo - 03-31-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Moira - 04-09-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Anzhelo - 04-21-2019, 01:18 PM
RE: ready as i'll ever be - by Moira - 05-19-2019, 10:03 PM