Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - and i don't care if i sing off key

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 8
Signos: 325
Inactive Character

She simply shrugged her shoulders at his question of if she really liked storms. She ensured that the shrug was exaggerated and obvious, making sure that he go the point. She liked storms. The unpredictability of them, the way the lightning seemed to come out of nowhere, and the suddenly loud BOOMS that seemed to rumble from one end the sky to the other. She found storms to be beautifully poetic in their own little sort of way. Perhaps she just liked them because she was a masochist. Yes, perhaps that was the real reason.

But despite their differences on the issue of storms, Sloane has yet to truly kick him out. She’s allowing him to stay, which is probably more than he deserves. After all, he did fly onto her island uninvited. She makes sure to tell him that he better leave the island the way he found it. She didn’t know what he might get himself into, but she wasn’t going to be cleaning up after someone else’s shit. He agrees readily and Sloane nods with a finite nod.

But when he speaks again, Sloane can feel the annoying building within her bloodstream. Her face displays the annoyance, offering no shelter from the irritation her face shows. Was he really going to stand there and talk to her? Could he not see that she was probably not the most social creature and probably not the one he wanted to have a conversation with? Clearly he had less braincells than she originally thought.

With a heavy sigh, her eyes settle on him with a glare. "I stay out of people’s way…you should count your blessings." She could be one annoying bitch to live with. The fact that she mostly kept to herself was a blessing in disguise. They had no idea just how annoying she could be.

Since he clearly was not grasping the concept that she wanted to be alone, Sloane would simply put more distance between them. She turned away from him, not offering him any further explanation or questions. Nothing she did would ne inviting him to stay longer. After a few paces, she paused. Neck craned around her so she could look at him fully. "There’s a lean-to just around on the other side of that coconut tree…enjoy." There. That was Sloane being extra nice. She was offering him shelter from the storm he so clearly hated.

And just as she was finished talking, she turned back around and continued on down the beach. There was another spot a few hundred yards from here were she could enjoy the storm rolling in. At least she hoped that she would be safe from his presence there.

@Mateo

Messages In This Thread
and i don't care if i sing off key - by Sloane - 08-05-2019, 01:10 AM
RE: and i don't care if i sing off key - by Mateo - 08-30-2019, 11:14 PM
RE: and i don't care if i sing off key - by Mateo - 10-24-2019, 09:44 AM
RE: and i don't care if i sing off key - by Mateo - 01-17-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: and i don't care if i sing off key - by Sloane - 03-25-2020, 05:35 PM