Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Racing the River

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 8
Signos: 325
Inactive Character

As much as this little doe-mare creature-thing seemed to understand her warning, she didn’t seem to be really taking the warning to heart. Every time she offered up more information on the squirrels, this goon seemed to grow more excited with each syllable rather than fearfully cautious. Was she stupid? She probably was. But Sloane reserved her judgement. Well, that’s not entirely true. She judged her well and good, she was just keeping most of her thoughts to herself. Sloane was trying to be a better Dawn Court citizen. After all, she was trying to warn her of the squirrels. That had to count for something, right?

When she mentioned that she wanted to see the new island with the squirrels living on it, Sloane looked at her like she was stupid. This girl was insane. She was asking for a death sentence. "If you want to risk your life, go for it. I won’t miss you." Okay, that wasn’t exactly the nicest thing to say, but the filter was just about used up.

Realizing that her words were not exactly “New Sloane” approved, Sloane sighed as she turned to look at the other. "It’s on the coast, just east of here. Follow the river." Well, if she was going to get herself killed, then Sloane might as well help her get to her graveyard. It was only courteous, right?

The more she thought about the directions she was giving, the more she began to realize that she lived next door to the squirrels. If she wasn’t careful, she was giving the mare an open invitation to come waltzing in on her private island. Lord Jesus that could not happen. "Keep in mind, I live on the non-destroyed island…and I don’t take kindly to visitors. I like my solitude…if you haven’t figured that out by now." There. Her warning was given. It was now in her hands whether or not she chose to abide by this warning. After all, Sloane would only warn her once.

Messages In This Thread
Racing the River - by Callynite - 10-10-2019, 04:49 PM
RE: Racing the River - by Sloane - 10-11-2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Racing the River - by Callynite - 10-17-2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Racing the River - by Sloane - 10-26-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Racing the River - by Callynite - 10-29-2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Racing the River - by Sloane - 11-26-2019, 02:04 PM
RE: Racing the River - by Callynite - 12-08-2019, 01:10 PM
RE: Racing the River - by Sloane - 12-17-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Racing the River - by Callynite - 02-09-2020, 01:06 AM
RE: Racing the River - by Sloane - 03-25-2020, 08:08 PM