Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- dreaming of winter flowers

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

strangeness and
charm
There is a voice behind her and she turns to see Charlie, with her osprey, Indy, taking perch nearby. Corr's expression immediately brightens up at the sight of the girl and she jumps up and down. She hasn't seen her since the strange event in Denocte's woods where the fog swallowed them both up. She had been worried that the girl was hurt somehow, so it's a huge relief to see her and Indy in one piece now.

"Oh thank heavens!" she exclaims, wrapping her wings around Charlie in a quick hug. "I'm so happy to see you. I thought something happened back in the woods! Were you just transported back outside of it too? Or did you find the spirit after all?" Corr hadn't heard anything from the events in the woods, so part of her has been curious for many weeks. It'll be interesting to hear if Charlie had seen anything more, but even if she hadn't, she's alright and that's what matters.

She then realizes the girl had asked a question a moment ago. She looks around again for Hāsta but the crow is still out of sight. "Ah, yes," she says with a sigh. "I tried to have a playful snowball fight and Hāsta wasn't impressed, so she took off. Would you mind helping me look for her?" Her eyes are wide and hopeful.

Corr tries to reach out through their bond and she can still feel the crow near, but she is not saying a word through their telepathy. It makes her slightly concerned that the bird is either very offended or in some kind of trouble. Surely she'd say something if it's the latter? Then again, this is Hāsta after all.

Taking another few steps into the woods, the mare continues to be amazed by the scenery of this new island. "Novus sure isn't short on surprises and magic," she says to Charlie while breathing in the frosty smell of winter. "It's truly breathtaking." If she didn't love her swamp house so much, she might consider living here. Although given the island's history, it could very well turn into a disaster. Maybe for now it's here to give them some moments of reflection and peace before it possibly disappears again into the sea. She will take it all in for now and enjoy it while it lasts.

@Charlotte <3
"Speaking."
credits

Messages In This Thread
dreaming of winter flowers - by Corrdelia - 12-02-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: dreaming of winter flowers - by Charlotte - 12-05-2019, 03:02 PM
RE: dreaming of winter flowers - by Corrdelia - 12-08-2019, 12:59 AM
RE: dreaming of winter flowers - by Charlotte - 01-14-2020, 03:15 PM
RE: dreaming of winter flowers - by Corrdelia - 01-23-2020, 11:41 PM