Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Alien or Friend (Below Zero)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Trevelyan

Bring on the Dragons

Trey sighed as he strode along the beach, his hooves sinking into the surf. The weather was finally warming up and spring was kissing the trees with green growth. It was his favorite time of year in the realm above the surf. It was a time of new... new growth, new life, new chances. Flicking his golden fluke, he dove into the sea and sighed softly at the feeling of weightlessness that overcame the gravity. Unlike a typical shark, CEF's had developed gills within their natural nostrils. Membranes closed and opened to accommodate the change of oxygen flow.

The depths of the sea here were not like those that he had called home as a pup. That being said, there was a startling beauty to the water that made him smiled softly. Out in the distance, a shark darted through the dark water. It was too far for him to recognize, but it made him feel more at home. A sliver of thought wove through him and he was glad that Pol was not with him. She would be terrified at the sight of any shark. Maker knew that she had been afraid of him at first sight, even with him being more than your typical shark.

Turning through the water like the shark he had seen, he swam back to the beach. Breaking from the surf, he carefully made his way back to land. A soft sigh escaped his throat as he felt the land claim him again. He always felt so heavy leaving his home, the waters that gave him life. "I probably would not have stayed here without the waters that I could claim as my own... Too much dry land is terrible for my pelt." He laughed as he shook his coat dry and gazed about him. His experiences in Novus so far had been pretty quiet... Heck, he had only met a few horses and had yet to find any sign of Polar North. Not that he was holding his breath at this point. "Maker, please make her safe. Maker, help me find her..." He murmured reverently, eyes seeking the warm skies above him as he prayed to the god that he trusted.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Alien or Friend (Below Zero) - by Trevelyan - 02-14-2020, 08:28 PM
RE: Alien or Friend (Below Zero) - by Below Zero - 02-15-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: Alien or Friend (Below Zero) - by Trevelyan - 02-16-2020, 12:31 AM