Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - tap a message on to my skin,

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

maybe I'm crazy, I know you're danger
baby, you could be the death of me
Catch up? It feels like a challenge and one that Morrighan would certainly love to partake in. Despite what she said to Isra, right now anyway, she feels like she would do anything to burn the world down with Al'Zahra. They could forget all the rest, especially those who may have wronged them. Maybe in a way it's too much wishful thinking. But, after all, she is the one with the ability to control the flames.

Those same flames that are getting a bit out of control and wanting to burn anything, even her own love.

As if to match the chaos in the fire, the Shed-Stars are growing wilder. It's felt in their hoofbeats and the beat of the drums. Their skin presses closer in the dance, as does Morr's to Zahra's, and the air is becoming warmer. It feels like smoke in her lungs and she's losing oxygen. For some reason, she stays and only presses harder.

The woman poses a valid question and Morrighan wonders why she is so suddenly worried about dying. Of course, there is always that feeling of instability from being mortal again. Either way, this woman has already done a good job at turning the Warden inside out. So much so that her impulses have changed and she's not so sure who she is anymore. When once she would refuse to show any vulnerability, she's managed to let her guard so far down, her past self would be screaming.

Al'Zahra bites down hard on her withers and the pain shoots through to her bones. It makes Morrighan wince, but still she doesn't pull away. Maybe she's learning to embrace the wildness.

"Do you trust me?"

No, is all she thinks and is all she wants to say. Instead, the word doesn't leave her lips and she is just left staring for a moment. There is a kind of back and forth in her mind, a fight between the logic and the impulse. Of course, impulse wins. It always does.

Instead of answering the question, Morrighan just takes the drug between her teeth and swallows it. She doesn't know what to expect, but tries not to think about it too much. She can already feel the world around her melting away.

"Together then," she finally says, in reference to burning together and keeping up the pace. "Show me what I've missed." Perhaps in a way it's suggestive.

It could be the drugs taking hold of her inhibitions, but she doesn't care anymore. Even as her mind starts to feel a little fuzzy, all she can think about is taking down the world with Al'Zahra. The fire between them seems to feel the same way and the scent of ash lingers in the air. Her eyes, resting on the other woman now, seem to be begging her "take me".

“Speaking.”

@"Al'Zahra" <3

Messages In This Thread
tap a message on to my skin, - by Al'Zahra - 03-20-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Morrighan - 03-21-2020, 12:30 AM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Al'Zahra - 03-24-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Morrighan - 03-24-2020, 10:48 PM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Al'Zahra - 03-28-2020, 08:17 PM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Morrighan - 03-30-2020, 12:09 AM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Al'Zahra - 04-08-2020, 08:44 PM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Morrighan - 04-08-2020, 09:29 PM