Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - i'm going back to the start

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 109 — Threads: 15
Signos: 650
Inactive Character

Life was different in Novus these days. Asterion was gone and he still missed the man so much. He had been a true friend when Rhone didn’t really have any. And Erd and Ard? He hadn’t seen those two since Erd had gone missing. He hoped they were okay, living life free of inhibitions. One day, he would find those two again and rekindle a friendship lost.

Rhone was the one who was lost. He had come here with the intent to right his wrongs. He wanted to be a better lover and a better father, and yet…he hadn’t even found anyone he was remotely interested in. The people of Novus were all about politics, war, and hate instead of love. It was a sad reality that Rhone was beginning to understand. And yet, it did not steer him away. It only made him step forward, even more determined before than to make something of himself here. If he was not going to be a lover or a father, then he would be the best damn advisor that Terrastella had.

The sun was just rising and Rhone did as he did each morning. He came to stand on the edge of the Praistigia Cliffs, looking over at the ocean and watching as the sun began to rise. It was an activity that he had once done with Asterion but now did by himself. He sighed as he watched the colors of the morning paint the heavens in oranges, yellows, and reds. It was beautiful.

The wind swayed, whipping through the leaves of the oak try he had planted here when he first arrived. The tree was growing. Each time Rhone came up here, he grew the roots a little deeper, protecting them with soil and surrounding it with fertilizer. Each day the tree grew and now, it was far taller than he was. It was strong and healthy. Asterion would have been proud to see his tree now.

There is a sound behind him and his ears turn towards the sound. It wasn’t often that there were others up here when he was here, but it would not be the first time. After all, that was how he met Atlas. Slowly he turned to look at the other. "Good morning…don’t be afraid to join me, I don’t bite." There is a light chuckle to his words, a happiness that really hasn’t been there in a long time. Happiness. Was this what it felt like to be truly happy?

ooc: open to anyone <3

Messages In This Thread
i'm going back to the start - by Rhone - 03-25-2020, 08:26 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Erd - 03-29-2020, 01:57 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Ard - 03-29-2020, 01:58 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Rhone - 03-29-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Erd - 04-04-2020, 11:33 AM
RE: i'm going back to the start - by Ard - 04-04-2020, 11:44 AM