Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 18 — Threads: 3
Signos: 20
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  14.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Umbra (Pygmy Dragon)

Redeeming Accesory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Runaveig
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? Yes.
-- If no:

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes.
Brief Description of Accessory: A silk shawl that can be worn various ways, attached to a vibrant flower. Most often the shawl is worn tossed across Runaveig's shoulder, left to trail behind her as she walks.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Accessories. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the accessory in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval.

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Runaveig - accessory approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing her with the shawl in her posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories - by Euryale - 04-26-2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories - by Solstice - 12-17-2020, 03:38 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - by Runaveig - 02-24-2019, 10:00 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - by Anatoly - 03-16-2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - by Llewelyn - 04-30-2019, 04:18 PM