Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 79 — Threads: 19
Signos: 440
Inactive Character

Redeeming Accesory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Septimus
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? Yes
-- If no: 

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Accessory: A leather satchel worn behind the wings, filled with notebooks and other scholarly supplies. 

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Accessories. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the accessory in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval.

Signed: @Jeanne

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jeanne / @Septimus - Accessory approved and added to the Records upon character acceptance; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their accessory!

AND RARELY, IF THE WOOD ACCEPTS THE BLADE WITHOUT CONDITIONS
the two pieces keep their balance in spite of the blow

please tag Septimus! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories - by Euryale - 04-26-2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories - by Solstice - 12-17-2020, 03:38 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - by Anatoly - 03-16-2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - by Llewelyn - 04-30-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - by Septimus - 05-03-2019, 09:29 PM