Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - With that wild in my veins

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Silverfang [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 3
Signos: 260
Night Court Citizen
Female [she/her/hers]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

THE BLACK DOE
the infinite intimacy of her rage

"Hello."

She hadn't seen him in the streets of the Court. As she lingered in the shadowy, night-time shade of a tree outside of the city, overlooking the expanse of fields he stargazed, she had noticed him. A stallion forged of sunlight and fire; even under the moon's gaze she can see his colors that beg for another scene, another moment in the day.

It makes her curious, though she isn't apt to move herself just yet. Her eyes cast to this stranger unblinking, and her head cocks to the side in an inviting way. She had no reason to distrust him. She knows not the former days between the Courts; those filled with tension and ruin. To her, just now, this was someone stargazing just the same as she was. And perhaps it was a pastime not necessarily lost, but shared pleasantly with a companion.

She waits politely to see if he will find her from her voice among the shadows before continuing - it'd be a lie to say she didn't like the intimacy of night, and the coy way she felt hidden in her element.

"Tell me, stranger - do the stars speak to you, too? Or do you search for something up there?"

@Helios

Speech.

Messages In This Thread
With that wild in my veins - by Helios - 06-01-2020, 04:13 PM
RE: With that wild in my veins - by Nameless - 06-02-2020, 09:32 AM