Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - kiss me, bad karma

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 3 — Threads: 2
Signos: 30
Inactive Character

with fire in my mouth
I became my own goddess

M
y brother caught me, counting once. I would count to 8. 8. The counts of dance. 8. The count of my siblings. 8. I counted around our palace, through the hallways, the rooms. Counting aloud. 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8… 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8… 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8… 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8… 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…
1…2…3…

“Delilah!” Came the sharp voice of my brother. “Stop that confounded counting!” It was the first time one of my siblings truly raised their voice at me. They knew better. I was the baby, after Myriam. I was the youngest. Mama’s last creation, her last living one at least. I hummed and skipped over to him. “Shall I count the waltz instead? That is only counts of 6.” 6. Not the number of my siblings, but—it could be.

I grin within the embrace of my brother.

All venom.

But that is as much to be expected from our family. I like the way the breath rushes from his lungs, as it makes that smile on my face uptick to a greater degree. “It feels as though it has been so long since I have last seen you,” I say, burying my face within him. I am, ultimately, the Ieshan’s darling. It is in the youth of my smile, my green eyes, and that way I can bat those long lashes. I was the face used to remind everyone of our family’s kindness.

“Good,” i respond to him, taking my tea. Grown up. A feminine smile still sits curled upon those sharp, serpent Ieshan features of mine. “A reasonable amount,” I respond to him, taking a sip. “I have so missed my dollies though,” it is said with a child like sigh. “It is too difficult to bring them all on the road.” No, they wouldn't quite fit now would they? “I learned plenty, from my tutors, but I continue to learn how to be the best from dancing,” I say. It is not bragging, my brother would understand. Our mama made us to be nothing less than the best at whatever we were created for. “Tell me, brother, how are you? How are our siblings? I’ve simply missed everyone so so much.”

So

So

So

Much.

{ @Pilate delilah "speaks" notes: text }
« r »

Messages In This Thread
kiss me, bad karma - by Delilah - 12-18-2020, 07:40 PM
RE: kiss me, bad karma - by Pilate - 12-26-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: kiss me, bad karma - by Delilah - 02-14-2021, 01:05 PM