Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - my voice drowned out in the thunder

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 8
Signos: 325
Inactive Character

Sloane being nice could be seen as being a little less of an asshole. Stupid shit isn’t exactly how she would have described herself, but bad ass tough bitch practically the same, so she let the words roll off her shoulder. Sloane had so many other things to do together and trying to argue with someone who had a brain smaller than an atom was just wasting her time.

When she mentioned her sister, she smirked. She could tell that it had hit a nerve, even if it wasn’t an overly dramatic reaction. It was just enough to satisfy Sloane and it even managed to pull a chuckle from between closed lips. "Sister or not, I’m a little surprised you opted to talk to me at all. I don’t know what about myself invited you to tea." The last thing Sloane really wanted to do was converse with her. She was hardly worth her time and Sloane had far better, more pressing things to attend to.

Sloane was willing to just walk away, leave her alone without any more fuss, but when Sabrina started to speak about what she thought She knew about Sloane, she couldn’t help but roll her eyes. "Yeah…and you’re sooooooooo much better than me." The snarky comment was made with a little extra razzle dazzle and topped with an eye roll. But she paused the eyeroll and snapped her eyes back to the other. "You know shit about me so stop trying to act like you do." She didn’t know anything about her. Shallow, she could be from time to time, but shallow wasn’t the best adjective to describe her. Self-centered? Not all the time. She just had a very low tolerance for stupid. Disappearing power? Not really. She couldn’t disappear, at least not yet. She could blend herself into various backdrops which served her quite well in acquiring information. At least she had something useful unlike Sabrina who only had a set of wings so she could flee the scene faster like the coward she was. So continue, Sabrina…Sloane is ready.

But alas, Sloane had better things to do. Yes, she could continue throwing insults until the stars fell to earth, but she didn’t want to waste enough time. Already she was turning, taking a few steps in the opposite direction before she stopped. Craning her neck to look behind her, she huffed at Sabrina’s question. "I do fucking know where I’m going. Why the fuck would I be out here if I didn’t?" This wasn’t exactly the place to just go on a leisurely stroll. While Sloane might not have an exact destination in mind, she had a general direction. She wasn’t really going anywhere in particular, just exploring. She’d spend her whole time in Novus on her little island, rarely branching out. It was time she corrected that.

@Sabrina

Messages In This Thread
my voice drowned out in the thunder - by Sloane - 01-03-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: my voice drowned out in the thunder - by Sabrina - 01-05-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: my voice drowned out in the thunder - by Sabrina - 01-16-2021, 11:41 PM
RE: my voice drowned out in the thunder - by Sabrina - 01-24-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: my voice drowned out in the thunder - by Sloane - 04-18-2021, 09:30 PM