Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Fallen Angel's Return

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
The feisty little mare grinned at the contact of his muzzle against her neck, laughing with him, "I should hope you wouldn’t worn me away, you’re kinda my best friend here . . .” A splash, an indiginant one at that, came from the water, pulling laughter from the mare as she rolled her eyes in play, "Other than Yukime of course, who ever could forget my dearest Yukime, of whom I am ever so fond of and would never replace, even with giant flaming stallions.” The retort was met with a face full of water, kicked up by an annoyed tail, causing Bel to sputter, "Why, I never! How rude, and here I was praising her!” She grinned back at Sol, before smiling at him warmly, his words touching her heart, "You’re my best friend in the world Sol, I wouldn’t go anywhere with out good reason, I promise you that.
The topic of a difference of food was an amusing one to the mare however, proof on just how different they were, proof that the stallion was of the land and air, and she was of the sea and marsh. He wanted grass, she took her fish raw. "I really do adore Yuki, and she’s lovely company for fishing too. I can only hope you’ll find someone who helps you roll out of bed, even on the hardest days. It makes life just a little easier to take on.” She suggested with a soft, but delicate smile. Of course as the topic turned to her sister, Bel had to smile, had to feel her heart lighten.
If there was anything more precious to her than Sol, than Yukime, it was Polar. A familial bond that had transcended through chaos and calamity, and the near death of her beloved baby sister – proof that they could overcome anything and be stronger together. "It’s not be any, true, and we will have many waves to shoulder through before we are truly in serene water, but we’re making progress. One fin flip after another, we’ll make it.
She did hate the idea of how her best friend was so worried about the future, of giving himself something wonderful – something he deserved, "You’re not just going to hurt someone, I know you better than that Sol. You’re a protector, that is obvious – so much so that you are actively avoiding others to keep them safe from this perceived threat you will present to them. It’s not about trusting yourself, can’t you trust me? Can’t you try?” She asked gently.
In truth, however, she wasn’t sure if she would ever set him up on just any blind date. Not Sol. Not with out thoroughly vetting the female. He needed someone that could meet him step for step. Through caution to the wind and dive off the cliff with him. Someone who could keep up with him, and yet pull him from the darkness – she knew the likelihood of him finding that through blinddates were slim, but the threat was still there, "Hmm, I don’t know, I’ve heard pale hued aquatic mares are the absolute worse. Better off elsewhere.” She teased with a laugh.
But at least they were still joking, still laughing, even as he joked back, his words teasing, and she had to remind herself that one day this might end, one day he might find that special someone to spend the rest of his life with, and he wouldn’t spend all this time with her anymore. While a part of her worried about such an idea, to be alone again – a greater part of her could only hope he would get that kind of happiness.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: She’s a tad bit worried
Artist Credit to Bingo

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-18-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Below Zero - 01-19-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: Fallen Angel's Return - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2021, 02:54 PM