Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Missing you, while I was asleep

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

Callynite

"Just give me the world and I will give it back to you
Just tell me it hurts and I will fix it for you"
Her eyes drowsily blinked open, and for the first time in a few seasons she was more aware of the world around her. The ley lines hummed, filling her with energy, embracing her like a long lost friend, and she finally understood why they had treated her so, but it mattered little for her. Past lives, connected to a world she couldn't reach any more, who cared who she was once - she was still Cally now. The lines still tugged, pulled, wanting her attention and she sighed as she shifted from where she was wrapped in them, and then like the fluidity of magic, her magic, she materialized on the earthly plane, leaving the energy of the lines behind to once more return to soil. She faltered for a moment, the oddity of being back on land foreign and unfamiliar after being trapped in a state of energy while she was forced to go through the proper connection of regaining her magic. The memories it had unlocked.

She shifted, stretching out unused joints. Around her, grasses snuggled up to her limbs, the trees seemed to bend towards her in greeting, subtle bowing of their branches as the former druid deer turned earthen guardian hybrid rejoined the land. She smiled as whispers of what had happened in her absence filled her being. Stories of kings stepping down, islands sinking (this caused a touch of distress in the tiny doe) and then the whisper she was most curious about. That raven-shift stallion has returned. Coy had left? And returned? Instantly there was an eagerness in her being. To see him, to find him, and as if answering that call, the trees whispered suggestions, where they had heard of him being last. She followed those words, tiny hooves prancing as she worked out the remaining stiffness of being part of the lines for so long - once more becoming intuned with an actual body again.

She was curious of where the male was, however, and an odd pang in her heart reminding her of how much she had missed him. How much she was hoping to see him again. He'd always had a habit of turning up when she least expected it, always seemed to have the ability to locate her. Was that why the whispers were of him meeting up with others, re-establishing connections? He knew she wouldn't be found yet? What odd connection would they have to have or that to be the way it was? She didn't know, even as her limbs carried her closer to where she would find him. Or would he find her first? All she knew was that sense of reunion was swallowing her up, and she couldn't wait to see him again.

When had she grown this fond of him?

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl

Artwork ©LupinHallow

Messages In This Thread
Missing you, while I was asleep - by Callynite - 03-13-2021, 12:16 PM