Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - go to the light

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

She tilted her head as she listened, before reaching down to open one of the satchels that hung around her neck. She wasn’t sure why she carried them both these days. One, given by Caligo herself was bottomless enough to carry all she could ever need. Truth be told, she still carried the other for sentimentality it seemed. She held an olive leaf out towards him.

“Here. I’ve not got much to spare, but it’ll help with the cough.” She knew what it was to be stuck out in the winter months, and she knew what happened to those who left a cough lingering for too long. “And for that I am grateful” she replied “The night order was good home, but I will not miss trekking up and down these gods-forsaken mountains” she laughed. Truthfully it had been exhausting, and embarrassing to find a guide every time. And the ice was not for the faint of heart. 

She nodded, turning back towards the court. Making a home there had been one of her best decisions. The people were good, and honest. The work was rewarding, and she had more true friends then she had had in a long time. “Truthfully I’ve come to you in search of some herbs. The stocks in the court are low, and already winter is taking its toll on the populace. And between you and I, I don’t really have the energy to go out gathering this time of year. I doubt I’ll be of much use even after this small venture.” she paused “Tell me though, what brought you into the mountains for so long you managed to catch a chill?”

@Gareth

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
go to the light - by Gareth - 04-04-2021, 09:39 PM
RE: go to the light - by Luvena - 04-05-2021, 09:15 PM
RE: go to the light - by Gareth - 04-05-2021, 09:46 PM
RE: go to the light - by Luvena - 04-06-2021, 08:16 AM