Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Portal IC Event  - Unfamiliar

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

let me stay where the wind will whisper to me
where the raindrops, as they're falling, tell a story
Callynite

in my field of paper flowers, and candy clouds of lullaby
i lie inside myself for hours and watch my purple sky fly over me

The doe looked around, forced herself to settle, her heart to slow, her magic to ghost over this land instead of trying to rope it. Slowly, it did seem to settle, seemed to lose the chaos, seemed to feel less wrong, and instead just different, new, wild. Slowly other voices began to break through, soft, curious greetings, tiny voices asking who they where, how they got there, where they came from. The trees looking for gossip, the flowers curious, the plants eager for information. Cally tuned them out, turning back to the other mare.

"Makes em want to meet one directly." She says suddenly, standing as tall as her tiny 10 hand height would allow as the pony-deer cross looked around. "It is curious why the portals would connect us to this . . . place. Is it another place in our world? A land beyond these oceans? Or did it connect us to a whole new realm?" She continued to muse quietly, curiously, intrigued.

She started to follow the other into the trees, equally curious to what may be found within, her steps light in the forest, even as roots moved out of her way, trees lifted their limbs for her so she wouldn't have to duck, "Oh, I'm kind of all over, but I'm part of Dawn Court. I like to adventure though, so I'm not in Delumine very often. When I am, however, I tend to stay close to Viride Forest . . . My magic is happiest there." She explained, as another branch was lifted out of her way, the mare leaving a brush of her energy against the tree's in a gentle thanks. "I take it you are a Denoctian then?"

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Luvena
Notes: Kinda meh, sorry :P
Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread
Unfamiliar - by Luvena - 06-04-2021, 11:09 PM
RE: Unfamiliar - by Callynite - 07-20-2021, 12:11 AM
RE: Unfamiliar - by Luvena - 07-22-2021, 06:49 PM
RE: Unfamiliar - by Callynite - 07-22-2021, 11:21 PM
RE: Unfamiliar - by Luvena - 08-09-2021, 08:12 PM
RE: Unfamiliar - by Callynite - 08-15-2021, 01:15 PM