Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I thought you were dead.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kazi

<>:X:<> KAZI <>:X:<> 

"I read the rules..."

It hadn't been too hard a decision to choose the forest over the desert. The heat on the sand wasn't too much of a deterrent but when given the choice it seemed more likely that the choice to live would be within the trees. Of course there had been a desert kingdom in his homeland too so he wasn't completely ruling the idea out. It was never a good idea to go off of an assumption instead of just going and getting proof yourself. In the end spending the time to confirm something would always be better than being wrong. Kazi had spent almost a week searching his home and the area surrounding it for his sister before eventually giving up on that plan. Traveling with his father would probably yield more answers than being on his own anyway. Leaving his mother had been rough but knowing she was in the care of family was reassuring enough to allow the boy to continue on his way. 

The trees offered relief from the sun that had been beating down on the plains, though the young stallion had to admit that he'd prefer the heat of the open grasslands to the bit of shade. Lack of vision was more dangerous than the sweat that wet his coat but the forest was more familiar and in the long run he would prefer to explore the desert when he had more of an idea of the other surrounding areas. Knowing which lands were ruled over, and by who, would be vital information at some point. Until then he would gather what he could and learn from whoever would teach him. 

He just had to find the right people and for that the boy would have to search wherever he could. At least until his father arrived, then Kazi would see what he had planned. Sure he had his own agenda for being in this new area but that didn't mean he couldn't cause a little chaos or do whatever the older stallion wanted to do. The boy wanted to have plenty of stories to make his twin jealous of whenever he did find her. They still had plenty of their own problems to cause and places to wreck havoc on.

With his thoughts turning towards dangerous areas the young stallion returned his attention to the trees, silently scolding himself for becoming distracted in unknown territory. He'd have to get better about that, especially once he started running into others. Kazi was still young but he felt as though his features didn't give him the benefit of being thought of as innocent or harmless. Which if he were to really think about it the boy would find this rather satisfying, though being underestimated did come with certain perks. Hopefully those that found him not so immediately innocent would also underestimate him. It would be a joyful encounter to prove them in the wrong but he would have to hold himself back from going too far. Fear was power but it would only put a target on his head that would be hard to avoid at the moment. Scouting would be his only act until he could find a more permanent home from which to work. 

"... before I break them."

<>:X:<>

@Liam He's become a lot darker and he's not a happy camper at the moment, you've been warned <3

Messages In This Thread
I thought you were dead. - by Kazi - 08-15-2021, 07:44 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Liam - 08-16-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Kazi - 08-18-2021, 11:13 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Liam - 08-26-2021, 07:30 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Kazi - 08-30-2021, 10:56 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Liam - 09-01-2021, 11:08 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Kazi - 09-17-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Liam - 11-03-2021, 09:42 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Kazi - 11-09-2021, 11:55 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Liam - 02-11-2022, 01:07 AM