Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I thought you were dead.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

BUCKY & LIAM,

Dawn Court. He'd never been here before, and part of him felt odd about it. Once considering himself to be a great wanderer, the copper-burnished stallion realized he'd been keeping himself maintained well within the Dusk Court, something that he was clearly trying to remedy on this day. The stallion had traveled from his home near the Citadel and had trekked through Tinea Swamp, Amare Creek, had spent some time exploring the area around there, before finally stepping into Viride Forest. As much as he loved Novus and the individuals he'd been lucky to meet, there were parts of him that missed his previous home. There, he'd been reunited with Bucky again, had managed to find several dear friends, and had even managed to make himself an enemy or two. Most importantly, though, he'd found a wonderful mare and had become something of a pseudo-father to her twin foals, who he'd witnessed be born. 

Summer was sweltering, but Liam openly preferred the spring or summer, and despised the chill that lingered in his muscles and bones whenever autumn or winter settled in. There had been times when he resorted to sleeping right in front of the fireplace whenever a hard chill settled in and refused to leave. Despite enjoying the warmer temperatures, the stallion wouldn't deny the fact that he also enjoyed the nice reprieve that the shade of trees and other vegetation offered. It was nice, especially considering the fact that his white markings were a little more prone to sunburn than the rest of his frame. As he moved around slowly through the Forest, Liam interacted kindly with the creatures living there, nickering softly as he approached birds and squirrels, watching with wonder as they moved about their business, chattering away with each other in their own language.

His pace was slow, leisurely, like he had not a care in the world. It was true; he didn't. His husband was still missing, but that wasn't unlike Bucky. The dark stallion would one day find his way back to the chestnut stallion, and they would continue their relationship as if not a day had gone by without one another. As he stopped to sniff at a patch of grass, there was movement up ahead, but the stallion brushed it off, feeling like he'd imagined it. Lifting his regal head up, he flared his nostrils, extending his neck up and out, trying to catch a scent if there was one available. But the air was too still, and the scents of the birds and squirrels were too overpowering, and the stallion frowned, flattening his ears against his skull.

Cautiously, Liam approached the spot that he'd seen the movements, his hoofbeats silent as he tracked his target. His in-depth military training helped, his senses zeroed in on what - or who - he was following. Ears swiveled round and round, listening to the angry chattering of the birds above, the anxious squeaking of the squirrels as they jumped from branch to branch, the sound of bushes and trees being disturbed. Carefully, the stallion turned the corner around a grouping of trees, and he stumbled to a stop, the young colt before him like a ghost. It was one of the twins he'd helped raise, had helped bring into the world. Despite having had no paternal attachment to the colt and his sister, Liam thought of the duo as his own, and had tried to be there for them as often as he could. Kazi had grown into a powerful, strong young stallion, and Liam couldn't suppress the surge of pride washing through him. "Kazi. It's been a long time," he commented, coming to stand on the outskirts of a small clearing in the forest. Jerking his head toward the clearing, he offered a slight smile. "Join me?"

"Liam speaks."

Notes;; Hi, I missed Liam and Kazi interactions <3
Tag;; @Kazi 
Voice claim;; Chris Evans
Words;; 634
mono

Messages In This Thread
I thought you were dead. - by Kazi - 08-15-2021, 07:44 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Liam - 08-16-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Kazi - 08-18-2021, 11:13 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Liam - 08-26-2021, 07:30 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Kazi - 08-30-2021, 10:56 PM