Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I thought you were dead.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kazi

<>:X:<> KAZI <>:X:<> 

"I read the rules..."

The feeling of eyes on one's back never quite managed to make the boy shiver but they did cause him to pause his movements. It was a reaction he had been practicing in order to keep someone that possibly tried to follow him from knowing that he had noticed them. Normally he could keep himself from full on pausing and turn the resulting slight stumble into something more natural. This time though instinct had him stopping with a hoof still in the air while bright eyes scanned around the trees.

After a moment Kazi almost pushed the feeling away and continued on when the sound of crunching leaves and branches erupted to his left. After this interaction he would have to talk with himself about not following his instincts completely. They were there and strong for a reason, following them whenever they appeared had only ever kept him safe and alive. His head quickly moved so that he could see what had disturbed the decaying plants along the forest floor.

Kazi couldn't keep his limbs from freezing out of surprise but he was able to keep the frown on his face from turning into something darker. Bright eyes narrowed slightly as he turned to fully face the stallion that he had known since the day he was born. A mixed set of emotions battled within the young boy but the strongest could easily be labeled as anger, though he refused to let it be shown just yet. Instead he just stared at the soldier and chose to keep the recognition to himself, hoping the thought of not being remembered would hurt the stallion more than anger would.

Was it worth it to follow? To see what someone he had almost thought of as a father figure had to say? A small part of the boy wanted to just ignore the request and continue on his way but then he wouldn't get any answers to questions that he hadn't been aware that he had until this moment. With a frustrated sigh at his own curiosity and childish desire he nodded once and followed the stallion. Kazi stopped as soon as he reached the clearing and turned to face the soldier again, keeping his eyes hard.

"Hello Liam."

"... before I break them."

<>:X:<>

They've always been entertaining | @Liam 

Messages In This Thread
I thought you were dead. - by Kazi - 08-15-2021, 07:44 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Liam - 08-16-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Kazi - 08-18-2021, 11:13 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Liam - 08-26-2021, 07:30 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Kazi - 08-30-2021, 10:56 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Liam - 09-01-2021, 11:08 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Kazi - 09-17-2021, 11:43 PM