Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - And I stay awhile so she can speak

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 16 — Threads: 4
Signos: 0
Night Court Citizen
Male [He/Him]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: Charismatic Influence  |    Bonded: N/A

To hold my tongue except when I try to pray...

He can see the discomfort and embarrassment on the stranger's face. Reinhart listens to the man's admission that he too was startled by the ordeal. His words are followed up with another apology and Reinhart just peers at him with a soft smile on his lips. "You don't have to apologize, now I have quite the story to tell everyone if they ever ask how we know each other." The Denocte native shrugs as his rusty silver tongue begins to make an appearance.  Reinhart's golden eyes are locked on the red man with fangs protruding from his mouth. It seems that his compliment has taken the stranger by surprise. Not nearly as surprising as the collision, but there is something almost bittersweet to his expression. As if his words alone had recovered a long-forgotten memory. The stranger says he hasn't heard a compliment like that in a long time. Reinhart's expression softens with a tilt of his head. The movement causes his wild curls to fall down his nape like a waterfall.

"That's a shame. If it were up to me, you wouldn't remember the last time you went without a compliment like that." He smiles. His words sound like a promise. To Reinhart, they are a promise. Fang introduces himself, reiterating the fact that he wishes they had met under different circumstances. A soft laugh escapes his pink mottled lips as he peers at his companion. "Do you wish that? I don't. I am happy to have met you just like this. No harm done, please don't beat yourself up over this." Reinhart comments to the red pegasus. Fang goes on to explain that he is new to Denocte and Novus in general. He concludes his part of the conversation saying that he will let Reinhart get back to his rest. Another soft laugh escapes from Reinhart. There is an expression on his face of endearment for the man who seems to think he has troubled the world. 

"I was born in Denocte here. I can show you around if you'd like?" He offers with a soft smile on his lips. "Turns out I'm not tired after all, and would much rather spend my time welcoming my new friend to Denocte." He jokes lightly with the red pegasus. Reinhart takes a few steps toward Fang, and then he wastes no time trying to sidle up to him beneath his wing. That is assuming Fang will not reject his very forward style of welcoming others. Reinhart can't help that he's a flirt, but at least it's genuine.

"Come on, handsome. Let's check out the markets." He grins toward Fang with a glimmer of mischief in his eyes.

@Fang

I loveee fang <3 sorry this took so long

... try to breathe words out, But I’ve got nothing to say

Messages In This Thread
And I stay awhile so she can speak - by Reinhart - 09-18-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: And I stay awhile so she can speak - by Fang - 09-27-2021, 11:56 PM
RE: And I stay awhile so she can speak - by Fang - 10-18-2021, 03:15 AM
RE: And I stay awhile so she can speak - by Reinhart - 11-24-2021, 11:57 AM
RE: And I stay awhile so she can speak - by Fang - 04-13-2022, 03:38 PM