Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - bloodlines [o]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 42 — Threads: 17
Signos: 215
Day Court Merchant
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Heat Manipulation  |    Bonded: Enyo (Indoraptor)

IT MUST BE LONELY
when you're up there looking down

It's easy for the titan to turn his head and toss it slightly , giving a signal to bring someone over . He's never without some sort of advisor or attendant , as annoying as it is . " Bring us water , thank you . " At least his manners have improved , and he watches them scurry off with a soft clatter of hooves before he turns himself towards Luvena . He's been around enough royals to know that her posture and careful wording are those of someone bred into the royal or noble courts . The sort of poise that comes with being taught to be that way . So she's not only a co-lead of Denocte , but also someone that's a little more suited for the diplomatic roles it holds .

His ears swivel just slightly out of curiosity at her words , and he focuses his good eye on her , all as Enyo rests on his head , watching with a slightly tilted head , and a gleam of sharp yellow eyes . Levi merely lifts a hoof , resting it on its tip while his lips thin into a small line . Oh yes , he had met Israfel , the first to reach out to him and assume he was like his predecessors in Solterra . It had been a rough meeting at the start , neither would bow or give .

He would not grovel for the right to merely exist in peace . War had done enough to him , carving itself into his very bones and soul . The thought of peace is something that's been tempting for a while now .

" Ah . Then you must have heard ; I'm terrible at anything diplomatic . I merely want my court to exist and no longer be labeled as bloodthirsty warmongers , but that seems like too much to hope for , with the damages done between this court and others . " His ears tilt , momentarily , before flicking back as he offers a small roll of his shoulders forward . " Though I am grateful you have yet to threaten me . " A half smirk is given , before he steps aside when the attendant sidles in the shade with water , setting it before Luvena before dipping their head and leaving .

" Drink , before our discussions . I'm certain that talking with a dry throat would be rather annoying , wouldn't it ? "

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
bloodlines [o] - by Leviathan - 10-24-2021, 08:18 PM
RE: bloodlines [o] - by Luvena - 11-08-2021, 10:08 AM
RE: bloodlines [o] - by Leviathan - 11-22-2021, 01:36 PM
RE: bloodlines [o] - by Luvena - 11-24-2021, 01:52 PM
RE: bloodlines [o] - by Leviathan - 02-21-2022, 05:26 PM