Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Let us live like flowers

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

I crave a life filled with magic in the smallest of things

It's okay, I'll find Fael and it'll all be okay. These are the words she's kept repeating in her head in an attempt to keep herself from panicking more than she already was. Every step Elain takes forward is one of uncertainty, her limbs stiff when she reaches out with one leg to try and feel if anything is in front before she gently places it on the ground. Her heart beats like it'll burst from her chest each time she puts weight on the leg she's reached out with, making her awkwardly slow with her journey forward in something of a shuffle across the lands. Elain wouldn't lie that she's scared, oh she is indeed very, very scared but she's doing her best to keep going. She's putting not only her ears but her long tail to work, swaying it from side to side every few minutes to make sure nothing is behind her while her ears swivel in just about every direction in search of another being. She doesn't know what time it is but she can feel on her skin that the warmth of the sun isn't as strong as it had been before and that the world around her is getting colder with the breeze.

Pausing in her uncertain steps Elain can feel the panic start to crawl under her skin, bringing her tail close to her side the young kirin tips her ears back. "Faelan are you here?" Her call comes out in a croaked whisper, try as she might she can hear the tinge of fear in its tone and hopes no one else has. The blind albino knows that her blindness has given her an upper-hand in her hearing, as well as tones in the voice, because of this she's fairly certain no one will detect that tinge in her call. Then again Elain is just hoping that her brother hears her, or at least that she hasn't given herself away to anything dangerous. This is the singular thought that makes her skin suddenly crawl and urges her forward, her steps a little less careful in preference for a faster paced walk. 

With no familiarity of the area Elain is completely unaware that she's heading into the edges of a small cluster of trees, at least not until a lower hanging branch hits her horns, resulting in a shriek and her jumping backwards. It's at this moment that she really can't hide her fear, after all she's never been alone in her life, she can't see where she is, and she's lost her elder brother. Backing away from the tree's she's unsure of what she's hit but lowers her head to point her horns forward just in case. Elain's tail is pulled close to her side while she tries to build up enough courage to say something and when she finally does her voice shakes. "If someone's there say something or...or I'll...I'll use my horns." She knows, she's also sure anyone else would know, that she's not capable of truly hurting someone and that'd she'd likely flee in another direction. Faelan, daddy, someone. I'm scared.

"Talk."
Thoughts
Eomer

Tags »@Liam and OPEN
Voice » Lily Collins
OOC » my first time getting to write her, please bear with me -cry-

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Messages In This Thread
Let us live like flowers - by Elain - 11-01-2021, 10:33 PM
RE: Let us live like flowers - by Liam - 11-02-2021, 09:25 PM
RE: Let us live like flowers - by Elain - 11-03-2021, 08:44 PM