Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Something Better

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Liam Kenway

Bucky helped the young colt to his feet? Smiling at that thought, Liam nodded in understanding, and he was quick to approach the young colt and try to soothe him. "I believe you. You don't have to make any promises to me, young one. You said Bucky helped you? Where did you fall from the sky?" He inquired gently, voice kind and soft as those blue eyes looked over the colt's coat. It was burnt and stuck to him in charred flakes, some of it falling to the Citadel floor as they stood there. Almost immediately, there was an overwhelming urge to get the colt to the hospital, especially considering the skin underneath the burned patches was so pink, new, and fresh. Even his wings were severely damaged. Feathers fell out awkwardly with each movement, and there was a sooty, almost charred scent wafting off the young colt.

"Intruding? No, no, you're fine. I'm more concerned about your wounds," he points out, gently gesturing to the flaking skin. Wrinkling his nose in distaste at the way the skin was looking, Liam let out a gentle sigh, though it was more in concern than anything else. "Come along, we're going to go to the hospital to get you looked over," he advised, a gentle look on his face. "If you're worried about anything, I can promise you that Bucky is a very close friend of mine and he would want you to come with me so we can get you checked out. We certainly don't want any sort of infection to settle in, right?" Liam murmured, gently nudging Aeon's cheek before turning and walking toward the hospital, making sure to keep his strides short enough for the young colt to keep up easily with him.

—time skip to the hospital—

It took close to an hour to get the young colt to the hospital, but once they got there, they were immediately rushed to a room and checked in, Liam's large frame tucked neatly away in a corner as the nurses began to do what they needed to do with Aeon.

"Liam Speaks."

Notes;; Ayyyeeee, Daddy Liam strikes again!
Tag;; @Aeon
Voice claim;; Chris Evans
Words;; 350

I'm with you till the end of the line

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Something Better - by Aeon - 01-04-2022, 02:06 AM
RE: Something Better - by Liam - 02-18-2022, 01:47 AM
RE: Something Better - by Aeon - 02-21-2022, 10:26 PM
RE: Something Better - by Liam - 02-21-2022, 11:59 PM
RE: Something Better - by Aeon - 02-22-2022, 10:54 AM