Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart longs for more

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one.

Sol grinned and shook his head. "You have definitely grown more beautiful. There is a sense of rightness about you now." He said warmly, his words that of a friend rather than a suitor, since both were clearly taken. When she remarked on his words, he laughed softly. "Lets just say that under the darkness is a form that is definitely no angel. A form that I hope stays hidden and contained." He stated softly, shaking his head at the memories of what lie under his skin.

Sol snorted. "That sounds familiar, I must say... It took me yelling that I loved Bel for her to realize it herself." Their final realization meeting had been hilarious. At least in hindsight. It was emotional, slightly dangerous, and very shocking. But he didnt regret it. "At least you dont have to figure out how to meld fire and ice to cuddle... it gets interesting to say the least." He chuckled softly.

Sol smiled at the doe. "I think you are the closest thing to a sister I have ever had. And I am so lucky to have you in my world. Thank you for being so understanding." He answered, shaking his head at her final question. Stepping closer, he hugged the doe, ignoring her new rank and just seeing her as simply Cally. After releasing her, he turned and exited her home, a feeling of hope blooming within him.

"Speaking"
@Callynite
Notes: Closer on my end <3

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
My heart longs for more - by Sol Bestiam - 01-09-2022, 05:16 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Callynite - 01-09-2022, 05:38 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Sol Bestiam - 01-09-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Callynite - 01-09-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Sol Bestiam - 01-10-2022, 07:47 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Callynite - 01-11-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: My heart longs for more - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2022, 02:54 PM