Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart belongs to you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one.

Every inch of the stallion was tingling at her nearness, the perfection that was the two of them together.  Then she said the word. Our. Our Jiri. That simple comment made him beam at her. Being with her was easy, like being able to breathe after being sick. "She definitely dotes, but I think she gets her heart from you. And I am thankful for it." He murmured as he let his wing drift down to pull her closer. The comment about the inn made him chuckle. "Let me guess... you prefer to sleep in the water of the swamp rather than a soft warm bed... We may have to change that, my heart." He teased softly.

Sol snorted. "You mean you didnt mean to make the world completely ice? That is a shock." He teased again, winking at her as he nuzzled her neck gently. "I think I will have to learn to let you protect since you are clearly stronger magically than I am currently." The stallion laughed.

Sol beamed as he watched her admire his gift. "I am so glad you like it. The ice was an interesting challenge to figure out, but I couldnt imagine anything else for you. I wanted to give you a piece of the home you left, even if it is from a different glacier." He murmured. "Though it's beauty pales in comparison to the wearer."

Sol smiled softly at her teasing words. "There is still a part of me that is waiting to wake up and find that this was just a dream. For so long, you referred to me as your friend, your brother... It was daunting to try to be more, to let myself believe that we could be." He murmured, letting her admitted feelings wash over him. "It seems that patience makes the future more precious. I am a bit overwhelmed that we have finally reached this point. That our future is really a future of love rather than friendship. Dont get me wrong, I cherish our friendship. Even if you changed your mind and decided to go back to friendship, I would respect it. I just hope that it never comes to it." His words were soft and honest, though the love that shone in his eyes made it hard to admit that she held all of the cards. That the last thing he wanted was for her to change her mind. "I love you Bel... I think I always have. You make me so much better than I could be without you." He murmured, pressing closer to her.

"Yeah... I house would be good. I dont see Jiri sleeping in the water like my crazy mate." He teased. "I will need somewhere to work as well..." Here was the moment he never expected. The moment where they took the next steps together. Mates. Working out their future together. "Regardless of living situation, my heart is wholly yours, my love." He murmured before pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-09-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-09-2022, 07:05 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-10-2022, 07:33 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-10-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 01-19-2022, 02:34 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Below Zero - 01-23-2022, 08:47 PM
RE: My heart belongs to you - by Sol Bestiam - 02-01-2022, 07:14 PM