Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus
Poll: Do you accept Uzuri as the second sovereign of Terrastella?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
4 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Maybe
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Private  - The first step is the hardest (Liam)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Liam Kenway

In the time that he'd been Sovereign, he'd been the only one who was in charge. There was no one to help him shoulder the weight and responsibilities that came with ruling, with those who depended on him. Of course, he would never consider the needs and wants of his citizens to be a burden. Liam enjoyed it when others depended on him. It meant that they put their trust in him, or at least part of their trust. He was still relatively new to Novus when compared to someone like Bel or Rhone or, hell, even Israfel. Because of this, he would have understood if the Dusk Court citizens kept their distance, were wary of him.

Hell, sometimes he was wary of himself. Mostly because he doubted himself, but also because he was sure there was someone else out there that could do this job better. Flicking an ear backward as he walked through the rows upon rows of books in the Dusk Court library, his advisor walking alongside of him, Liam perused the different tomes lined up on the shelves, interested in the expansive history of his court. With each new Sovereign, everything changed, everything morphed, and new laws or rules were instituted. It would take a long time to read through everything, but it was something that he was almost certain needed to be done. After all, how was he to avoid making any and all of the same mistakes that past Sovereigns had made?

The Citadel was chilly, but the days were slowly starting to warm up as spring finally started to slowly roll around. Days were becoming longer, nights a little less dark and cold, and the sun was becoming warmer. Utterly loathing winter, Liam tried his best to stay on top of things within the court, but of course, there were things that he'd missed. He'd missed how Elain had settled in, how Asta was getting on after moving into the Citadel, and most of all, he missed Bucky. The grumpy stallion had been keeping mostly to himself, something that Liam didn't exactly blame him for. The quiet moments that he got to himself were some of his favorites, though he would never tell any of his citizens that. In fact, Liam enjoyed it when they popped up; it meant that he was needed and they sought out his expertise or even his advice.

Speaking of which, the sound of someone entering the Citadel caught his attention, and the copper-burnished stallion rushed out of the Citadel's library, grinning as he saw Uzuri standing there at the entrance. "Uzuri. Please, do come in. I actually was about to seek you out. I have some things I'd love to discuss with you if you're up for it?" Liam inquired, facial expression open and soft, welcoming and warm.

"Liam Speaks."

Notes;; AHHHHH I'm so excited!!
Tag;; @Uzuri
Voice claim;; Chris Evans
Words;; 471

I'm with you till the end of the line

Credits

Messages In This Thread
The first step is the hardest (Liam) - by Uzuri - 02-01-2022, 03:54 PM
RE: The first step is the hardest (Liam) - by Liam - 02-18-2022, 12:55 AM