Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Shall we dance [Private]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  7 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
Her world was broadening.

Not necessarily from just her studies with Tori, although they helped, as the two would lay among the pillows of the library, and Veil would learn about the things the universe just didn't understand, didn't have concepts for. But what was really broadening her world was having come into her own. Remembering who she was was more than just her location. Around her voices spoke freely, excitement over the festival underway, and the star could cry with delight as the words came easily to her, filling her heart with joy to know what the sounds meant, to understand.

She eagerly skipped her way through the area that was being set up, her gaze dancing around the shops and booths, before coming to stand before the bonfire that would be lit later.

It was where she and Tori had arranged to meet up.

She was giddy with excitement, and not just from the knowledge she would be seeing Tori again. It was always a nudge in the back of her mind, eager for hours to pass by for their next scheduled lesson. She didn't understand why she was always so eager, the concepts of love and affection foreign to her on levels of intimacy and romance. But she knew enough to know Tori was precious, more precious to her than the stars.

And as a star, that was certainly saying something.

But, she needed to be patient, Tori would come when she came, and not a minute sooner, and to distract herself, even if she was practically prancing in excitement to spend the entire day with her dearest friend; she began to look over some of the nearby stalls, listening to the words encouraging her to purchase, to buy. Silky scarves that were so soft, she thought they were made of water. Trinkets that glittered in the sun. She did pause at a small collection of bells, playfully tingling a few, and laughing in delight at the melodic sound.

At the news that there was a shop providing such apparel for free for the evening later that night for dancers, Veil perked up.

She had heard about the bonfire and the dance that would certainly be part of it. She was still confused about the purpose behind this event, but with the knowledge that there was accessories to play with while dancing!? The star trotted back towards the bonfire pit, her steps swaying, light as air as she laughed to herself. "I wonder if Tori and I will be staying for the dance. It sounds like a lot of fun."

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Torielle 
Notes:: Hi, yes, cute not-girlfriend bonding time :D
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Shall we dance [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 02-16-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Torielle - 02-17-2022, 09:53 AM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 02-17-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Torielle - 02-18-2022, 01:20 PM