Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - From one queen to another (Cally x Uzi)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Uzuri

« My Heart Belongs to my Court »

Uzi laughed as she watched Cally approach. She eyed the guards as she stepped closer. "While likely true, the idea of visiting my family as a queen is... odd. Heck... The idea of Coy being the consort of another is hilarious. Who would have thought that he would settle down and be happy beside such a powerful being." She teased the doe as she watched the young buck.

"The gardens would be lovely." She answered as she watched Neema step closer and sniff at the youngling. "Hello Diesel. It is a pleasure to meet you." She said warmly before looking up at Cally. "He definitely took much from his father, didnt he? Please tell me he isnt nearly as vain and obnoxious." She laughed as she stepped closer and nuzzled the doe warmly.

"How have you been? It feels like a lifetime ago when you two celebrated your union." Uzi asked as she watched Neema seem to fold inwards in her excitement to greet the fawn. The canid seemed to be permanently a puppy and the idea of someone her size to play with was making her wiggle insanely.

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Callynite
Notes: Just a quick thread so that they can chat as actual equals <3
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Messages In This Thread
RE: From one queen to another (Cally x Uzi) - by Uzuri - 07-19-2022, 02:53 PM