Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Go your own way

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

“I suppose you are right, the way they dive is pretty interesting. But I think the ground would come up at me far too fast right now” he said with a further chuckle. Thinking about how awkward his landings were currently, he could not imagine trying to regain height after diving down so quickly. It would…likely result in crashing and pain. 

As he ate another pastry he asked “Which food is your favourite?” It occurred to him that she knew exactly what he liked, but he didn’t know what she liked. He had taken a guess that she would appreciate flowers as they were well…natural. He had also guessed flowers because of her appreciation of plants. He was so relieved that his gift had been so well received.

Aeon was glad to hear that she had frequent visitors. It didn’t take away the guilt he had welled within him at not visiting more often. It made him feel more comfortable that she wasn’t often alone, and that others were checking on her. Was there anything Caelum couldn’t do? She had mended his burnt and sooty body. She could cook the most delicious things he had ever eaten. But now he learns she was a warrior too? This piqued his interest fiercely. He took a breath and reminded himself that asking too many questions too fast was rude. He couldn’t help but be so curious now. 

“What kind of fighting do Fae do?” he said tilting his head to the side, his sentence structure becoming slightly awkward as he struggles to contain the other questions floating about his mind. He was always curious about the training and fighting styles of others. His mind was thirsty for knowledge and he felt comfortable enough to ask Caelum directly about this. 

@Caelum

Messages In This Thread
Go your own way - by Aeon - 04-26-2022, 10:31 AM
RE: Go your own way - by Caelum - 04-26-2022, 11:42 AM
RE: Go your own way - by Aeon - 04-26-2022, 12:07 PM
RE: Go your own way - by Caelum - 04-29-2022, 12:12 AM
RE: Go your own way - by Aeon - 05-13-2022, 10:25 AM
RE: Go your own way - by Caelum - 05-19-2022, 12:06 AM
RE: Go your own way - by Aeon - 05-20-2022, 02:51 AM
RE: Go your own way - by Caelum - 06-02-2022, 04:45 PM
RE: Go your own way - by Aeon - 06-07-2022, 02:04 PM