Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - IRON-FORGED

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Uzi nodded as he spoke, mentally running through the names and faces that she knew and trying to remember who came from Night court as well. Caelum, Absynthe, Polar North... As of yet, she had not met any from the court that were worrying, though she was still on her mission to be at least on speaking terms with as many as she could be.

Uzi nodded as she listened to him. The sketch gave her much information, but as he brought out the materials, she felt like a child on their birthday. "I may not be able to use them as is, but I can definitely combine them with fresh bronze to incorporate them back into the armor. It seems that there is a story behind it." She answered, as she moved to her collection of metals that were ready for use. The blacksmith glanced between the bronze of his armor and the pieces she had, selecting those that were as close in color as possible.

There were emotions under his attempt at being nonchalant, but she would not pry. That was not her place. He would tell her if he desired, or not. "It seems to me that there is much that can be learned from the pieces and it will help me to shape it, but they can also be reworked into the piece to give you as much of the past armor as I can. I will warn that it will take me a bit of time." She says softly, her eyes traveling over his form to try to take in measurements. He was bigger than she, brawnier as well. That being said, she was also able to see where her own frame could be used as a reference and how to best work on fitting the armor for him.

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Fang
Notes: <3
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Messages In This Thread
IRON-FORGED - by Fang - 04-28-2022, 11:49 PM
RE: IRON-FORGED - by Uzuri - 05-02-2022, 03:20 PM
RE: IRON-FORGED - by Fang - 06-05-2022, 03:43 AM
RE: IRON-FORGED - by Uzuri - 06-06-2022, 08:58 PM
RE: IRON-FORGED - by Fang - 07-04-2022, 02:02 AM
RE: IRON-FORGED - by Uzuri - 07-19-2022, 03:04 PM