Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - The start of something new

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Uzuri

« No Damsel in distress, don’t need to save me. »

There was a bubble of bliss that felt like it was surrounding their little world. It was peaceful and quiet, something so foreign for the mare that had been diving headfirst into her court and trying to become something that she had never anticipated. Beside her, the stallion was thinking. She wanted to know what he was thinking, but was also afraid to truly pry. This was all still so new, so fresh and fragile.

"You can do whatever you wish with the house. If you want to start a clinic there, you are more than welcome. I was holding onto it, afraid of letting it slip away and be forgotten like a dream. But I could think of nothing better for the building than for someone to step in and use the space to save lives or ease discomfort." She answered softly, pressing her muzzle to his shoulder and breathing in the scent that was unmistakably his.

The words seemed almost shy as he explained, though Uzi found that she was fascinated. "I think that is so special. To have a history that is so unique and different does not mean that it is something you should shy away from. That history makes you the amazing being that you are and should be cherished. Much better than my own history, to say the least." She said the last words with a soft snort, though she was still pressed to his side and enjoying his presence.

Uzi nodded as she listened to him. "I can understand that. I watched my brother go through life using others for his own pleasure and happiness. Not that he was cruel or intentionally hurting anyone. He just was not in a place where he could see another and feel that he could truly love them or the future they could have together. That changed when he met his mate, though he is still as vain and obnoxious as ever. With her, he went from seeking his own pleasure to being adamant that she be happy and fulfilled no matter what it cost him. He changed species for her even. At least that is how he says it. They went through a portal while exploring and they both came back as deer." She laughed softly as she thought of her brother. "I think that is the true undercurrent of love. To want the best for the other while it is reciprocated. To work together for the best possible future that you can have together." She murmured as she lifted her chocolate eyes up to his face and smiled.

Uzi nodded as she listened to him. "This has been the best day in a long time. The first time that I have truly felt like I do now." She beamed at him, feeling like she was surrounded by the bubbles of a hot spring. Her emotions were nearly effervescent as she got to her feet and reached down to nuzzle him. "While I would happily drown here with you, would you like to come back to the citadel with me?" She asked, taking a step that she would have been terrified to take before.

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Liseli
Notes: We can definitely do that <3 I absolutely love them so much!
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Messages In This Thread
The start of something new - by Uzuri - 05-01-2022, 01:09 AM
RE: The start of something new - by Liseli - 05-02-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: The start of something new - by Uzuri - 05-02-2022, 03:28 PM
RE: The start of something new - by Liseli - 05-02-2022, 04:24 PM
RE: The start of something new - by Uzuri - 05-02-2022, 06:29 PM
RE: The start of something new - by Liseli - 05-12-2022, 03:08 AM
RE: The start of something new - by Uzuri - 05-16-2022, 10:30 PM
RE: The start of something new - by Liseli - 05-30-2022, 04:53 AM
RE: The start of something new - by Uzuri - 05-30-2022, 12:32 PM
RE: The start of something new - by Liseli - 06-02-2022, 05:13 AM