Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - No damsels in distress here (Asta)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

There was so much emotion in the room, so many hurts that Uzi wished she could heal. But she also knew that Asta was not one that she knew, one that knew her. Uzi would give her the option, the chance to see if the dawn hued mare could trust her. "It honestly wouldnt be the first time... I used to be a solder that hit first and asked questions later." She laughed softly before listening to the words from the other mare. "I have only heard the praises that were spoken by the one that abandoned us both. My offer is open for you, take it in whatever direction you wish. If you want me to leave you alone, I will. If you want me to be a listening ear when you feel like speaking, I would be glad to oblige. I understand that emotions are a mess where the past events are concerned." She said softly, her words kind and honest.

Uzi laughed softly. "I would probably be the worst older sibling. My own has been a mess for as long as I can remember. I offer myself as just me. Not as a sovereign that can make all the troubles flee, or as someone that is going to rescue you. You are strong, beautiful, intelligent. You are capable of anything you put your mind to. All I offer is to be here if or when you decide you need someone to speak to. No, I dont know you. Hell, I am beginning to think no one even knew I existed until he asked me to step up. I have been the invisible being of the court and now I am trying to make the best of the situation that has stepped into all of our worlds." She answered softly, unsure if she was even saying the right thing. If there even was a right thing.

Uzi felt a pang as Asta spoke. There was a familiarity to her words that was nearly painful. "I can sympathize. I would say understand, but I dont know that anyone can truly understand what goes through another being's mind. While we may have similar situations, there are always parts of them that are different. I... I tried to step up and find a place in the court once before. I courted the idea of romance and belonging. It all ended with nothing but the desire to hide in my home and away from the rest of the world. I wanted someone to save me, but I had no one." She murmured, taking a small sip from the glass and closing her eyes against the past pain. That was not why she was here. Not the emotions that she was ready to deal with.

Uzi nodded as she watched Asta. "You are not being stupid. You were promised something that was ripped away. I would be surprised if you were fully okay with what had happened. But I also have faith that you will grow from this like a phoenix rising from ashes. I just wanted to stop by and see if we could speak. I didnt mean to intrude and I fear that I may have done just that. The citadel is always open to you and I will be there if you find that you do wish to speak. That offer will never close." She said softly, making her way to the door before pausing and looking back. "Thank you for speaking to me, Asta. I do appreciate it more than I can express in words." She murmured before heading out the door and into the chaos of the court once again.

"Uzuri"
@Asta
Notes: Uzi closer <3
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Messages In This Thread
No damsels in distress here (Asta) - by Uzuri - 05-08-2022, 04:30 PM
RE: No damsels in distress here (Asta) - by Asta - 05-18-2022, 05:57 PM
RE: No damsels in distress here (Asta) - by Uzuri - 05-18-2022, 06:22 PM
RE: No damsels in distress here (Asta) - by Asta - 06-02-2022, 11:06 PM
RE: No damsels in distress here (Asta) - by Uzuri - 07-19-2022, 03:40 PM