Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Botanical Wonders

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 310
Day Court Sovereign
Male [He/his]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 15  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Jarek
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here behind the curtain lies a darkness feeding
Pooled inside, in hunger cries, and still it's eating
Everything I had to hide is all on my sleeve
And behind the curtain lies my soul, I’m bleeding
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He smiled warmly at the interaction with the mare he now knew to be named Cordelia. Stepping into her shop had been akin to a warm hug that chased away any cold of the day. Not that it was very cold as summer had taken its grip. Just the way Jarek had liked it. He listened carefully as she explained what she knew about the worms he desired. He would just have to look and see if they could find them in another court. It was very important that he found them, he had great plans for their produce. “We will have to look for the worms then.” he said softly after a few moments of thought. 

There was so much to look at within the shop. “Tea?” he asked, his ears perked and flicked processing the thought. “We don’t have such a thing where I originally come from.” a warm chuckle escaping his lips at the thought of perhaps how ridiculous it would sound to someone that specialized in the drink that he’d never tried before. “I would love to try your tea and baking Cordelia” he said warmly using her name to help it settle in his brain. Names were important and use of them showed souls that you cared. 

He was thankful that there was a large bean bag setup near one of the counters, that seemed to have his name written all over it. With his size, getting comfortable on much else to stop and enjoy what she had kindly offered would be very difficult. “As for which kind I’d like, I really don’t know.” he said with another warm chuckle. Cordelia’s presence and her tea shop warmed his belly with hope and comfort. “I’m sure you have many adventure stories I'd love to hear, I need to learn more about the day court and its history”.

“Do you happen to know of any spare rooms for rent?” he asked while he waited to see what kind of tea and baked item she would choose to suit him.

OOC: @Cordelia 

image by:https://giphy.com/Allyouneediswall

Messages In This Thread
Botanical Wonders - by Jarek - 05-13-2022, 12:18 PM
RE: Botanical Wonders - by Cordelia - 05-17-2022, 11:19 AM
RE: Botanical Wonders - by Jarek - 05-17-2022, 06:32 PM