Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - {Event} A dance in twinkling lights

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart

Her words were kind and warm, making Uzi feel a bit better about the changes and what had happened in the last few months. When she commented on her brother, Uzi snorted and laughed. "Oh heavens... I could only imagine the chaos that he could cause as a leader. Every declaration of war would be issued in a spray of glitter and vain words. Perhaps it is a good thing that Cally has the strength to control his less pleasant sides." She remarked as she laughed, shaking her head.

Uzi sighed and dipped her head. "It is so odd to be someone that actually matters. I spent so long being the faceless warrior. Now I am trying to learn to be more open and visible to the rest of the world." Yes, she was definitely fond of the other mare. There was something so soothing of her presence and she felt so at ease when speaking to her.

The laughter was easy when her brother was spoken of. "I fear that he does have much of his father. He looks much like Coy, as well as being curious and prone to adventure like both of his parents. They are still keeping more reserved, though I cannot find that I blame them. Cally is the heart of her court and it has to be a bit overwhelming to bring in new life while navigating the responsibilities of a court and a mate that might as well still be a foal." She snorted softly, shaking her head. "What about you? How is your tea shop fairing?" She asked, mentally kicking herself for not making time to go visit her shop.

"Uzuri"
@Caelum
Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
{Event} A dance in twinkling lights - by Uzuri - 05-16-2022, 11:00 PM
RE: {Event} A dance in twinkling lights - by Uzuri - 07-19-2022, 03:49 PM