Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [EVENT] i can feel it,

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

BUCKY & LIAM,

After several long minutes, he still hadn't located Bucky.

Observers and dancers alike crowded the dance floor and the edges, and the former Sovereign struggled to both ground himself in the moment from the large crowd of people and to find his lover. How someone so gargantuan could hide so easily boggled Liam's mind, but the copper-burnished stallion knew that's why he was such a skilled assassin before. An expression of defeat crossed Liam's face, and he grimaced as he felt the failure seep further into his heart, a sort of sadness gripping hold of his heart.

The music drifted over him, causing him to glance over at the band, nostrils quivering as he listened to the songs they played. Several of them reminded him of Agnosia, of days long gone from their childhood. Nostalgia soared through him, and he made a soft noise in the back of his throat at the memories playing before his mind's eye. Potentially being stood up by his new boyfriend wasn't exactly how he expected to spend the night, but here he was, looking through the crowd for that tall, dark, handsome love of his life.

Through the days of knobby knees and childhood scrapes, their friendship thrived. But those days were long gone, and now they had to deal with post-traumatic stress disorder, the horrors of their time in serving in the Agnosian military, not to mention the stresses and horrors of moving from land to land to land. Liam wasn't entirely sure how much more they could go through, but he was happy to have Bucky at his side through it all. The soft touch to his side had him gasping softly and jumping a bit as he turned a little, his eyes widening at the sight of his new boyfriend.

"Oh, hello. What's a handsome stranger like yourself doing here by your lonesome? Would ya like some company?" Liam inquired, playing along with the teasing Bucky carried on with. "I'd love to dance if ya don't mind me havin' two left feet," he teased right back.

As Bucky settled close to his side, Liam nickered lovingly, inhaling the dark stallion's scent deeply, the tension in his frame disappearing and easing. It was incredible what Bucky's presence did to him and how easily he relaxed when they were near each other. There was an adoration in the older stallion's eyes that Liam had never seen before, but it was nice to see, and at the soft kiss to the side of his neck, Liam sighed softly, trembling softly at the touch.

"To be perfectly honest, I was a bit worried," he explained, voice soft as he pressed his own muzzle to Bucky's neck. "I think m'the lucky one, Buck. Got ya takin' a chance on me, don' I? God, ya look just as good as ever, if not even better. What made ya get so dolled up, handsome?" Liam breathed, his voice catching as he pressed ever closer to Bucky, a soft noise escaping him as their shared warmth flared through him.

"Liam Speaks."

Notes;; I love them so damn much ;u;
Tag;; @Buchanan
Voice claim;; Chris Evans

mono

Messages In This Thread
[EVENT] i can feel it, - by Buchanan - 05-18-2022, 09:34 PM
RE: [EVENT] i can feel it, - by Liam - 05-18-2022, 11:58 PM
RE: [EVENT] i can feel it, - by Buchanan - 05-19-2022, 09:18 AM
RE: [EVENT] i can feel it, - by Liam - 05-19-2022, 11:35 PM