Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Open  - the raven | caine plots!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline rallidae [PM] Posts: 92 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

CAINE VERONA SELWYN

In need of some shady (literally) assassinations carried out? Want to meet Solterra's resident Raven? Well, Caine is here to play! *u* If you have any plot ideas, please throw them at me!! Love me some juicy plots for this boy.

Friends
I throw this word out carefully, because Caine doesn't make friends. He's lived in isolation for his entire life, and though he's more than capable of acting like he cares, don't let that fool you. However, he has a pretty face and he knows it, and he'll probably find your character amusing to talk to. Especially if secrets are involved. And drama. Though, he really does need to learn how to make friends for real one day, so I'm very interested in plots in that respect!

Enemies / Assassin for hire
Especially with all the court shenanigans going on right now, Caine is more than willing to lend his knife for coin. His kills are no-nonsense and silent, and the trail of blood always ends cold -- your secret is always safe with him. And battles! I'm so down for battles for Caine, so if you need some of that hit him up! As for fully-fledged enemies, I think Caine is too impassive for that as he's more suited to helping your character get their revenge on someone else. >)

Romance
He's certainly a challenge in this aspect -- I think with Caine if romance were to ever happen, it would have to develop organically rather than be plotted out. That said if you're interested in trying something out, lemme know!

The Twilightgarde
As Caine is heavily developed in regards to Iso's Twilightgarde, he needs all the plots regarding that. Caine is loyalty-bound to the Garde as a result of his conditioning and the black magic (and he's blood bound to the Herald), but in truth he has no deep love for it at all. So I am super interested in plots where his loyalty to the Garde is challenged in some way!

WE LIVE IN THE FLICKER
but darkness was here yesterday

♠︎ ♤ ♠︎

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lauren

Awww he and Anonymous would have been perfect together (my own lil' assassin). OMG stop I want to play Anon again (but there are so many assassins already he just gets drowned out)
As for Rosti... I have no idea what they'd do together but I'd love to thread them! ^_^

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 399 — Threads: 81
Signos: 50
Day Court Outcast
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Spring]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 47 — Atk: 53 — Exp: 93  |    Active Magic: Greater Telekinesis & N/A  |    Bonded: Ereshkigal (Demonic Vulture)

@Caine - Sera's here for all of your loyalty-questioning needs. Seriously that's how she's going to try and deal with any threat that crops up on her radar. If you're still up for a thread w/ them, I definitely am - depending on whether or not it's before the Davke attack, you're going to get a pretty different personality, though.

I'M IN A ROOM MADE OUT OF MIRRORS
and there's no way to escape the violence of a girl against herself.

please tag Sera! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Inactive Character

@Lauren I would love for a thread with Rosti! ouo Caine can probably just run into him in the streets of Denocte while he's slinking around like always, and then have a nice lil' convo with Rosti hehe c:< (and rosti's level of intoxication is up to you though I'm all for full inebriation)

@Seraphina I will throw a thread up for them soon, probably taking place a week after the Davke attack! Since he's not doing much at the moment I think it'll be fun if he offers to slit some throats for her (or just gather some intel if she's had enough of blood haha) since he's dormant with the Garde atm. Caine is ready to meet a vengeful Sera

WE LIVE IN THE FLICKER

♠︎ ♤ ♠︎

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 399 — Threads: 81
Signos: 50
Day Court Outcast
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Spring]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 47 — Atk: 53 — Exp: 93  |    Active Magic: Greater Telekinesis & N/A  |    Bonded: Ereshkigal (Demonic Vulture)

@Caine - Sounds great! Since I imagine the capitol still looks like a war zone & they’re still picking off stragglers for a few weeks, he’ll probably be greeted with suspicion, but she’ll cool off as soon as she knows he isn’t Davke. In any case, she’ll definitely accept his offer, regardless of what it is - plenty of stragglers to deal with and lots of info to gather. He’s definitely going to get one.

I'M IN A ROOM MADE OUT OF MIRRORS
and there's no way to escape the violence of a girl against herself.

please tag Sera! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Played by Offline Pres [PM] Posts: 55 — Threads: 9
Inactive Character

@Caine

Pavetta would find him fascinating. What kind of fascinating remains to be seen? I think they could be friends, maybe? She doesn't really have a strong sense of morality either, as she was also raised in a questionable cult like Order environment so i think it could be interesting! Either way we should thread to find out :D

ALL THE WAYS I GOT TO KNOW
YOUR PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

Inactive Character

@Pavetta sounds awesome! I'm all for throwing them together to see what happens, I honestly don't know how he would react to her either x"D he's a mystery even to me Maybe they can bump into each other while he's finished with his kills late at night? He's at his most 'expressive' during that time lol

If you're alright with throwing up a thread? (I would probably get a reply up quicker that way! :D)

WE LIVE IN THE FLICKER

♠︎ ♤ ♠︎

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 241 — Threads: 27
Signos: 2,475
Night Court Emissary
Female [she/her/hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 39  |    Active Magic: Light Forger  |    Bonded: Neerja (Malayan Tiger)

@Caine, I'd love to throw Moira at him ??? I think it'd be super funny/cute if she just kinda...attached herself to him because of his strong silence and whatnot and just came by every now and again to curl up with tea and scrolls to read against his side and he's just gets weirded out by her until it's a natural thing. X'D But also this could be an introduction to that 'friend' thing and them starting a book club on Novus. "This month's book iiiiis!" !

Another aspect of her's I'm looking into is wings though ??? She grew up shunned for hers so I imagine she doesn't really know how to fly or what they do etc. And he has wings and she'd be so confused as to why he's okay with them and what they do etc. (Her family taught her nothing 8I they were unacceptable in a pure line where she was p much a mutt. trolololo)

Inactive Character

@Moira ahaha I love this idea! goodness knows how Caine is ever going to make friends if they aren't absolutely adamant about it, and I can see him being distantly pleasant to her at first (like he is to everyone) and then becoming quickly annoyed and downright mean when she gets near him. x"D He'd be so confused as to why she's always there, but then Caine is just a lonely lil boy deep inside so he'd probably start to notice when she's not? lol he's clueless and is more comfortable around the dead than the living so this'll be so interesting to play out c:

Oh that's interesting! Yea Caine has 2 pairs so I imagine she'd be quite startled by that, again he would probs be generally condescending all the time (he's so rude omg moira has permission to yell at him) but I would looove for them to meet. He hangs around Denocte's libraries all the time so she could find him there!

WE LIVE IN THE FLICKER

♠︎ ♤ ♠︎

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Na'eemah

I would love for Na'eemah and Caine to meet!! She's an assassin/spy masquerading as a noble, maybe they will get along lol
@Caine

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »