Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Passing Through  - after the party

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aion

like a kaleidoscope in vibrant hues
i navigate around your tattoos

He’d missed her ear by a literal hair, teeth snapping together as he bit down instead on empty, tasteless air. His jaw clenched, lips forming into a snarl as she dances just out of reach. 

“Next time it won’t be an almost,” he promised maliciously, head tossed loftily into the air now. He wasn’t used to his punches missing… perhaps he was rustier than he’d originally thought, time having served to soften his muscles. It was a blow to his ego, and a thought that he pushed away aggressively. ’Out of sight, out of mind.’

Instead, Aion stands there watching the colorful mare, his mind turning slowly. Satisfaction bloomed deep in his gut at the mark he’d left on her face, his hoof print sliced into her cheek. ’Hopefully that will scar.’ The thought gave him a wicked sense of pride, imagining the smiling wolf with a slightly lopsided grin, perhaps a line of scar tissue stretched across her check.

With a huff, he turns away. 

An invisible finger traces the curve of the wound she had inflicted on him, prompting forward another trickle of blood. It wasn’t a particularly deep cut, but still he was missing hair and skin. It was as if a patch had been grazed clean off the top of his croup—he wondered, was it laying there in the dust underhoof somewhere? He smiled grimly at the thought, humoring himself with the idea of finding it and transplanting it back on. 

Alas, a battlefield was not a place meant for surgery. And what was another scar to add to his collection? As long as he kept the area clean, it would heal. He would know. 

Allowing his telekinesis to fade away, he dared a glance back at his opponent, whom he was surprised to see hadn’t left yet. 

“Just let me know if you need help stitching that back up, sweetheart.” ’And maybe I’ll think about helping you.’

@liesel // time to start the real party!!
continuing from this thread!
"quit talking already."

coding by sid
art by neverrmind