Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Updates  - Restricted Item Redemption - Outfits

Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Online rallidae [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 4
Signos: 80
Day Court Scholar
Male [he/him/his] // 7 [Year 498 Fall] // 15.2 hh // Hth: 4 — Atk: 16 — Exp: 13 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Adonai
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? yes
-- If no:

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of Outfit: Thin braided gold threaded with raw teardrop sapphires drape harness-like over his head and chest.

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @Adonai - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

HIS DESCENT WAS LIKE NIGHTFALL

♦︎♔♦︎

Played by Offline Berb [PM] Posts: 17 — Threads: 3
Signos: 20
Vagabond Scholar
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 7 [Year 497 Winter] // 15.3 hh // Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 11 // Active Magic: // Bonded:

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Stellanor
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No
-- If no: Free Item Redemption 

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: A fur mantle; leather, fur-lined harness; a cylindrical document holder, housing a few pieces of parchment; an elaborately engraved, collapsable, bronze telescope.

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: @Berb

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Berb / @Stellanor - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aelin

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Aelin
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes!
-- If no: N/A

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes!
Brief Description of Outfit: A combination of gossamer, silk, and flowers to clothe her body; accompanied by a leather-bound tome and two blue quills.

Agreement

Signed: @rayoflight

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rayoflight / @aelin - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Syndicate [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 2
Signos: 585
Day Court Solider
Male [He/his/him] // 6 [Year 499 Summer] // 16 hh // Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 11 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Zayir
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes!
Brief Description of Outfit: A silken auburn cloak embroidered with golden laurel hemming, accompanying anklets, and sun effigies woven into the mane and wings. 

Agreement

Signed: @syndicate 

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@syndicate / @Zayir - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Neamrel [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 1
Signos: 935
Dawn Court Citizen
Male [He/Him/His] // 15 [Year 489 Winter] // 17 hh // Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Avallac'h
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes

Brief Description of Outfit: A red cloak, beaded gold necklace, bandages around one leg.

Agreement

Signed: @Neamrel

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Neamrel / @Avallac'h - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »