Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Outfits

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Mallory [PM] Posts: 5 — Threads: 2
Signos: 50
Night Court Tactician
Male [He/Him/His]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Gaston
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes
-- If no: ---

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: Red and gold material are held tightly to his frame through a series of knots and golden chains, and a large multi-faceted ruby upon his chest; paired with his outfit is a matching golden faceplate encrusted with rubies.

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: Mallory

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Mallory / @Gaston - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Zola
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? YES
-- If no: N/A

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of Outfit: A red cape used for travel

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: lackadaisy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@lackadaisy / @Zola - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Luvena
-- If no: 

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES 
Brief Description of Outfit:  light wolf pelt cloak, legs wraps, neck wrap.

Agreement

Signed: Lullivy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Lullivy / @Luvena - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Darkrise [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 2
Signos: 235
Day Court Soldier
Male [He / Him]  |  9 [Year 501 Fall]  |  16.3 hh  |  Hth: 6 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: Vidaar
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes
-- If no: n/a

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: An ornate, golden mask obscuring his face and intricate golden adornments encircling his tail.

Agreement

Signed: Darkrise

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Darkrise / @Vidaar - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 2
Signos: 20
Nigh Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Summer]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 27  |    Active Magic: Mage  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Savannah
-- If no: ---

Brief Description of Outfit: Enchanted Cloak, and Mage's book bag.

Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Savannah - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline nastyalicorn [PM] Posts: 37 — Threads: 8
Signos: 2,210
Day Court Entertainer
Female [she / her / hers]  |  9 [Year 501 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Code:
Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Fever
-- If no:

Brief Description of Outfit: An assortment of gold jewelry, piercings, and a sheer half-mask.

Agreement

Signed: nastyalicorn

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@nastyalicorn / @Fever - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

[Image: 45505141_kShAGp5UVRG2Lvt.png]

i am a forest fire; i am the fire and i am the forest
and i am a witness watching it

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 2
Signos: 20
Nigh Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Summer]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 27  |    Active Magic: Mage  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Savannah
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Brief Description of Outfit: colorful shawl, stockings and a collection of silver jewelry and piercings

Agreement

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Savannah - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Scapeh [PM] Posts: 65 — Threads: 8
Signos: 675
Dawn Court Scholar
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Fall]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 16 — Atk: 4 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Torielle

Brief Description of Outfit: A white veil with iridescent shimmer decorated with beetle wings

Agreement

Signed: @Scapeh

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Scapeh / @Torielle - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 125
Day Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  7 [Year 504 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 14 — Atk: 6 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Swahili
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No
-- If no: Incentive for Swah <3

Brief Description of Outfit: Light, sheer khaki shawl with ivory silk border

Agreement

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Swahili - Outfit approved with character acceptance, item sent and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline EighthWonder [PM] Posts: 3 — Threads: 2
Signos: 10
Vagabond Entertainer
Female [She/her/hers]  |  7 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 6 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: Delphine
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? 
-- If no: Incentive-0016 (*Staff edit: 500 signos refund given, as incentive applied but member had purchased item not realizing!)

Brief Description of Outfit: A fluffy-lined cloak and a metal hair clip fashioned to look like orchids 

Agreement

Signed: EighthWonder

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@EighthWonder / @Delphine - Outfit approved with character acceptance, item sent and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »