Played by Offline all staff [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 3
Signos: 980,543
Official Novus Account

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Ard
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yessum
-- If no:
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yessum, vol. 2

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: @Sparrow the Garbage Queen

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Ard / @Sparrow - your outfit has been approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing him with the outfit in all future posts.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @Sparrow when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 08/12/18

Official Novus Account

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Rannveig
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? yes
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: avis

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Avis / @Rannveig - outfit approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing her with the outfit in posts.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @Avis when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 08/21/17

Official Novus Account

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Penthesilea
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No
-- If no: 10-2017 Day Court incentive.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Agreement

Signed: @thanks

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@thanks / @Penthesilea - outfit approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing her with the outfit in posts.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @thanks when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 10/31/17

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 31 — Threads: 3
Signos: 15
Day Court Merchant
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 10 [Year 493 Winter] // 15.1 hh // Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 16 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: Azrail (Nightmare Stag)

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Vendetta
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes
-- If no: --
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: A red embroidered skirt, and lots of roses and pearls.

Agreement

Signed: Katherine

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Vendetta - outfit approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing her with the outfit in posts.

[Image: vendettaicon_by_nocturnalowlet-dcbwbhv.png]
sycophants on velvet sofas
lavish mansions, vintage wine

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 95 — Threads: 12
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Champion of Battle
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 5 [Year 499 Spring] // 16 hh // Hth: 20 — Atk: 20 — Exp: 27 // Active Magic: Storm Calling // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Theodosia
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? yes
-- If no:

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: full outfit -- In addition to the roses and decorations in her hair, Theodosia often wears a white fur collar that latches around her neck, which holds up a sheer lavender veil that falls over her haunches. From the chest fastener dangles several more of the rose quartz decorations on silver chains, which often clink against each other and announce her presence.

Agreement

Signed: Bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Theodosia - outfit approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing her with the outfit in posts.

she wasn't looking for a knight,
she was looking for a sword.

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 1,035
OOC Account

Redeeming Accessory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Mesnyi
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? YES
-- If no: n/a

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Accessory: A glass violin and bow capable of playing itself or via telepathy, with a cushioned case covered in an ever-changing ornate fabric.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Accessories. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the accessory in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval.

Signed: Muirgen

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Muirgen / @Mesnyi - accessory approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing her with the violin + case in posts.

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 14 — Threads: 1
Signos: 50
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 4 [Year 500 Spring] // 14.3 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 14 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: Umbra (Pygmy Dragon)

Redeeming Accesory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Runaveig
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? Yes.
-- If no:

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes.
Brief Description of Accessory: A silk shawl that can be worn various ways, attached to a vibrant flower. Most often the shawl is worn tossed across Runaveig's shoulder, left to trail behind her as she walks.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Accessories. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the accessory in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval.

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Runaveig - accessory approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing her with the shawl in her posts.

Played by Offline Firefly [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 3
Signos: 0
Day Court Merchant

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Rufio
-- If no: Merchant joining bonus (march 2019)

Brief Description of Outfit: Series of chains/face plate (decorative only, not armor)

Agreement

Signed: Firefly

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @Rufio - outfit approved and added to the Records! You have been sent the Outfit item and may now begin writing him with the outfit in his posts.

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 1
Signos: 1,020
Night Court Entertainer
Male [Male [he/him/his]] // 5 [Year 499 Summer] // 16 hh // Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 21 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: Pryna (pygmy dragon)

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Kratos
-- If no: Joining incentive (Night Court)

Brief Description of Outfit: Satin cloak with silver chains and black roses

Agreement

Signed: Dingo

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dingo / @Kratos - outfit approved and has been added to the Records! You have been sent the Outfit item and may now begin writing him with the outfit in his posts.

Played by Offline rallidae [PM] Posts: 66 — Threads: 6
Signos: 1,010
Day Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His] // 6 [Year 498 Summer] // 17 hh // Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 20 // Active Magic: Dream Illusion // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Accesory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Caine
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? yes (also Enchanted Item has been purchased)
-- If no:

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of Accessory: A black silk scarf that's called the 'cloak of shadows' - when activated, bleeds shadows to encase the wearer in completely.

Agreement

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @Caine - Accessory + enchantment have been approved and added to the Records! You may now use the item ICly.

WE LIVE IN THE FLICKER
but darkness was here yesterday

♠︎ ♤ ♠︎

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »