Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Updates  - Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Laine [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 0
Signos: 230
Dusk Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 9 [Year 495 Spring] // 14 hh // Hth: 14 — Atk: 6 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: Ritual Healing // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Sigrun
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? NO
-- If no: Medic Rank Joining incentive

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of Outfit: Alligator skin decorated in bone and feather worn over her rump and a mask made from a large alligator skull, painted and wreathed on brown and red feathers.

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: Laine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Laine / @Sigrun - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Baphomet [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 1
Signos: 0
Day Court Solider
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 6 [Year 497 Fall] // 17 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Baphomet
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No
-- If no: Incentive for joining With Sol Bestiam

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES 
Brief Description of Outfit: A 24 inch long crimson cowl scarf.

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item. 

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Baphomet - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 5 — Threads: 1
Signos: 250
Dawn Court Entertainer
Androgynous [He/Him/She/Her] // 3 [Year 500 Fall] // 18 hh // Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 13 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Aeranas
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? YES
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Brief Description of Outfit: A light blue scarf that is the length of his body, always wound upon his neck.

Agreement

Signed: Elidhu

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Elidhu / @Aeranas - Outfit approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 5
Vagabond Citizen
Male [He/Him/His] // 5 [Year 498 Fall] // 14.3 hh // Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Sada
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? YES
-- If no: -

Brief Description of Outfit: ratty cloak that covers part of his back.

Agreement

Signed: Muirgen

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@murigen / @Sada - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline sid [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 25
Dawn Court Youth
Female [she/her/hers] // 1 [Year 503 Summer] // 16.1 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: Ice Reflections // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Accesory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Maret
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? Yes
-- If no: ---

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Accessory: A pair of slender golden bands wrapped around her neck, from which hang a feather, gemstone, or other trinket of her choosing.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Accessories. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the accessory in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval.

Signed: @sid

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@sid / @Maret - Accessory and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their additional accessory!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »