Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Outfits

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Berb [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 3
Signos: 30
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Stellanor
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No
-- If no: Free Item Redemption 

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: A fur mantle; leather, fur-lined harness; a cylindrical document holder, housing a few pieces of parchment; an elaborately engraved, collapsable, bronze telescope.

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: @Berb

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Berb / @Stellanor - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Zayir

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Zayir
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes
-- If no: N/A

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes!
Brief Description of Outfit: A silken auburn cloak embroidered with golden laurel hemming, accompanying anklets, and sun effigies woven into the mane and wings. 

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: @syndicate 

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@syndicate / @zayir - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Cannon [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 4
Signos: 410
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Hagar
-- If no: 06/09/20 incentive: medics, entertainers, scholars of any court here

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of Outfit: Hooded robe of wine colored sheer fabric, several intricate gold piercings, a collection of gold chains.

Agreement

Signed: @Cannon

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Cannon / @Hagar - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

[Image: fhOESb6.png]
"I am not your queen, i'm your dictator."

Played by Offline Scapeh [PM] Posts: 65 — Threads: 8
Signos: 675
Dawn Court Scholar
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Fall]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 16 — Atk: 4 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Torielle
-- If no: Scholar Incentive for Character Application upon approval

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: Silver bells, blue veil, nose ring and hair coins

Agreement

Signed: @Scapeh

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Scapeh / @Torielle - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline AstralPaint [PM] Posts: 3 — Threads: 1
Signos: 215
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: Milena
-- If no: INCENTIVE-012

Brief Description of Outfit: A hooded red cloak containing several pockets of varying sizes, held about the neck with golden clasps and chains and decorated with gold and silver embroidery.

Agreement

Signed: AstralPaint

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@AstralPaint / @Milena - Outfit approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Fadedstarss [PM] Posts: 4 — Threads: 2
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Brenn
-- If no: Incentive-012 Scholar, Entertainers, Medics ranks of any Court

Brief Description of Outfit: A large green cloak that's frizzled at the edges, held together against his chest with a simple silver chain.

Agreement

Signed: @fadedstarss

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@fadedstarss / @Brenn - Outfit approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 4
Signos: 1,200
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Jeanne
-- If no: n/a

Brief Description of Outfit: A black silken veil and a collection of trailing black silks, attached to her body by a golden collar and clasps.

Agreement

Signed: @Jeanne

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jeanne / @Diana, outfit approved! You may begin writing them with their outfit ICly.

WHETHER YOU LOVE WHAT YOU LOVE OR LIVE IN DIVIDED CEASELESS REVOLT AGAINST IT
what you love is your fate.

please tag Diana! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 10
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Cicatrix
-- If no:

Brief Description of Outfit: A large cloak that covers their head and neck and hangs low. Starry and gold.

Agreement

Signed: Kaiju

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Kaiju / @Cicatrix, outfit approved! You may begin writing them with their outfit ICly.

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 3 — Threads: 2
Signos: 30
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Delilah
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? YES
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Brief Description of Outfit: Delilah wears a black, silk outfit. It is light enough for the desert. Some say she wears black because she is still in mourning over the loss of her parents.

Agreement

Signed: Sam

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sam / @Delilah, Outfit approved! You may begin writing them with their outfit ICly.

Played by Offline Cannon [PM] Posts: 134 — Threads: 26
Signos: 80
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Andras
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? no
-- If no: 2020 Advent Calendarr

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yep! 
Brief Description of Outfit: Forest-green wool cape edged in an even darker green

Agreement

Signed: @Cannon

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Cannon / @Andras, Outfit approved! You may begin writing them with their outfit ICly.

they made you into a weapon
and told you to find peace.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »